Reviews for Never Wanted Prince Charming
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
I love this! I like Jase more than any of the other guys. You write wonderfully :] Please update soon!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh my gosh. Fabulous introduction. I love your writing style!
ofdaisies22 chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
OMG. your story is darn good. its just good in itself you know. because other stories have like special identities or some way of portraying theircharacters, maybe erm through sacarsm and all sorts. but yours is incredible! and its only chapter 4! im so excited abt it! please update soon! i cant wait, seriously!
Katie-Maude chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
I really like this story so far. I can't wait to read more. Preston just seems so interesting. I get the feeling there's a lot more to him.

If you're still looking for a beta, I'm willing. Let me know. Otherwise, update soon.
The Righteous Critique chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
“Reine never wanted Prince Charming in fact he was anything but Prince Charming. He despises her and only tolerates her because she is his best friend’s sister. But then again, she never wanted Prince Charming, only him.”

Your summary, it’s defiantly cute, but there are a few things that put me off. First, it strikes me as redundant, as the phrase “never wanted Prince Charming,” occurs twice.

The message is not fully communicative in the following sense. The line: “He despises her and only tolerates her because she is his best friends sister[,]” would be better put as: he despise her but tolerates her only because she is his best friends sister.

These minor flaws may discourage some from reading your story.

Maybe your summary could read:

He despises her but only tolerates her because she is his best friend’s sister (I recommend you infuse this with some more description of the despite). But then again, she never wanted Prince Charming, only him.
Luv-TU chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Can't wait for next chapter!
psychotic aiba lover chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
i like preston! he sounds hot and he reminds me of Devon in All Along. nyahahahhaah! hes so cute. he got jealous when he saw reine and jase together, right? :D
psychotic aiba lover chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
your story makes me laugh. its got really good humor in it. i love preston and jase..theyre nice guys. :D
psychotic aiba lover chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
cool...this story is intriguing...:D
Venus Smurf1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Well, you've probably already got a dozen betas lined up, but I'm willing if you still need me. I've been acting as beta for several people, and I'm an English major on top of that, so...well, you get the picture. I definitely have the experience!

Just lemme know.

Email is cesharp at csupomona dot edu.
marii chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
poor Reine... who caught them in the boys locker room?
babixbunny chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
at leasy she has a bestfriend now
babixbunny chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
aw. i think someone's jealous :)
bitobroadway chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
send it on over. I'll check it and send it back.

:D

love the story.
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
sweet, the tdh is jelouse hehe
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »