Reviews for Never Wanted Prince Charming
Limera chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
i dont hate preston. im practically in love(:

LOL. i cant score a guy in real life so i crush on other peoples ficpress characters. how sad am i?

another thing- i think YOU SHOULD PUT A CHAPPIE IN PRESTONS POV. i would kill for it. honestly. id love it(: id buy you a whole cookie franchise and burgers and anything!

LOL. pweety pweasE?

you can post it as a oneshot apart from this story. PLEASE?

lol. toodle)

-AngelofSatan
wandless chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Well I like Preston! I like his name, like Preston Burke. Woot. Nice chapter - I enjoy reading your stories. I also like this new Andie girl! Hopefully she and Reine can be best buds! Please update soon!
Raz chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Good start to the story, but the characters could be stronger and there's some inconsistencies. First chapter says that Reine's father died when she was three, but in the third chapter it says that her father works all day, and her mother died when she was thirteen. Also, Reine asks Jase if he has a car, but since she went get something to eat with him at the end of chapter 2 and I'm assuming he drove her home, wouldn't she already know that?
yunique chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Update soon! :]

Can't wait to see what happens next!
jammi chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
sorry to be picky, unless you meant to make this not match in case there's a big reconcilliation planned for later in the story, but beginning of the story Callie says she just pretended to be her friend to get closer to Marc and Preston but then in the flashback they've known each other from kindergarten.

Preston's cousin seems like she'll be a nice addition, i wonder where she's seen Reine from before.

And I don't hate Preston, jase just seems so much more *there* I guess, right for her. He's probably not the one she gets with though lol, normally i like the brooding troubled guy who pays the heroine no attention or the one who doesn't stand a chance so I'm guessing Jase doesn't stand a chance.

Oh, and about the flashback, it does give us a view since I was wondering why she'd stay with such an obvious bitch for so long, but apparently she didn't become a bitch until after. However it sort of disrupts the story. i don't know, I'm just being difficult I guess. Nice chappie.
chouchou chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Puhahahaha. All I can say is...bring on more Preston!
chouchou chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Ohohohoho. The drama unfolds! Preston is really such a hot name. It's like something out of the pages of a Victorian novel. Preston~ the dark, brooding duke or something. xD Jase is too cute! I definitely like your choice of name for him instead of something bland like...I dunno...'Jason'.

I have a feeling that our dear heroine's a pretty oblivious character.

Good start~! Faving this story.
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
I don't think Preston is a bad guy he just is infuriating sometimes. Of course he's clueless what guy isn't? Well I love love loved it but Reine is kind of getting on my nerves. Her character doesn't seem very established either. Like she seems to change suddenly and be sort of bi-polar. Maybe you should try and establish her as a character more because I can't tell what she is or what her actions are. She seems to sometimes act unrealistic also. Just some constructive criticism otherwise I really really like this story.
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Good start! I hated the profanities though. The rest of it was pretty good. Update soon!
A Slip of Words chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
this story definitely has potential. it's great so far, the characters are very interesting. i'm not sure if i'd rather her end up with jase or preston finally realize that he's crazy about reine and then they end up together, then again this is only chapter three. please update i can't wait to read more.
citygrl chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
o i love it. can't wait for more!
jammi chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Just to get it out of the way, I'm cheering for Jase. Preston had his chance.

Now onto what you've actually written this looks like it's going to be a cute story even though you may want to flesh out Callie a bit more since she went from being her best friend to her enemy but it still seems a bit shallow.
Miami-Lu chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Oh cool! This story is going to b good! Loved this second chapter and how u intro the characters. I already love Jase *loL* He's cool! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pink Appreciation chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
I loved it! This story just feel so carefree. If you know what i mean. I hope you constantly update this one because from your toher stories there doesnt seem to be many updates.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »