Reviews for Never Wanted Prince Charming
ChikinFairy chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
GAH! You have updated! I was stalling on checking for the updates because I would get all upset that you hadn't (*sniffle*) I LOVE YOUR STORY! Woohoo. Keep up the GREAT work. It would be better if you update once a year too. ;P

-Your Fan, ChikinFairy-
Crazy Wynona chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
You know what? I really like your story. And I think it's pretty well-executed. I'm leaning towards Preston (even though I think he's a jerk), but I'm a sucker for cliches, so who knows? Update soon!
Shake'n'Bake chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
This chapter was quite interesting. There were a few grammar errors, but I think a person should be reviewed on the plot and writing style(s). So good job with this chapter and I can't wait for the next. Whenever you get it up on here.
you are so last summer chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
aww, ian's so sweet. i like jase a lot, actually, but i hope he won't fall in like with reine, too. three cute guys all at once is a little hard to take. he's a good sidekick buddy, though. maybe for andi? lol.
forestfairy chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
i like this story! it's really cute! and i love preston, but i also think ian is cute in a way... but still... i'm more drawn to preston's mysterious nature. haha.

well, update soon! )
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Great chapter... Preston seems okay...but I love Ian more..I cant wait to see what happens next...hope you update soon
Misguided-Soul chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Hey simplicite du coeur!

Can't wait for your next chapter for NWPC! Wow...it's like a love squre/pentagon between your characters...and getting more complicated...Lol...so much drama for Reine. So..are you going to fix up the friendship between Reine and Callie, because it seems that she's getting second thoughts about what happened before...

Anyways, have fun out of town!

(lol...it's 11:45 pm in ON, Canada...sleep time XD)
Lady of Confusion chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
AWESOME UPDATE SOON!
wandless chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
I reread your story and I like that Reine might have been selfish in her relationship with the ex-bestfriend. That's definitely something different! Looking forward to your next updated (hopefully this month).
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Great chapter! There's a lot of dialogue without action in this, but that's okay. It's still good. So, she can choose between Jase, Preston, and Ian. Personally, I like Jase, then Ian, then Preston. But I'm guessing this is going to end with Preston getting Reine. Oh well. UPDATE!
awaiting.rain chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
i really hope ian isnt playing her or something.
atreyu love chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
OMG NOW I REALY WANT HER TO END UP WITH IAN ;] PLEASE?

because Preston seems like a lackey. always behind

Marc and telling marc everything she does.

like he has no backbone :( hm.

but i love ian. :D I really want her to end up with ian XD haha

update though, because i love the story and

this chapter. Especially Ian understanding.

and i also loved when Ian confessed on his knees (maybe last chapter?) that he liked her, and was blushing, so cute :D

haha, but yeah, i love the story and your writing style,

keep it up.. and also UPDATE! ;) lol