Reviews for Dancing Partners, not Teams
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Aw.

I only really have two things to say other than that...they are:

1) I really want Mark to come back at some point in the story.

2) Matt is way too lovey-dovey. Did I mention that in another review? Because if I haven't I'm getting weird deja-vu-ness for nothing. But yeah. If there's a guy like that in real life, show me the way, woman!

3). Okay, so I lied, there are three things...I find they're trusting each other a bit too much. They just went over huge emotional thingy-mabops and suddenly collapsing in on each other is a trifle too fast for my tastes...I mean, they've known each other what, three days? I dunno...This sin't a huge deal i just get the feeling that things are going a 'little' too fast.

Other than that...Great chapter! Keep it up! :D

-Megan! (You know you lub me!)
Megan-TheWriter chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Aww cute meg! I've forgotten how much I like this story. You have to write more soon.

Out of curiosity, am I Megan? And if so, why was I interested in a guy who was an asshole at the time, eh? eh? EH? Lol. Sorry, random spazz.

Anyway, I think maybe things are moving a little too fast. I don't think I know any guy who is THAT forward. Or that Chivalrous. If you know one, let me know. And be sure to tell him about all my endearing qualities. I don't mind, no really, I don't.

Anyway, I Lub You Meg. You have to write more on this story, it's so cute!
Athania chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
*likes Matt better*
Grumpy Courtney chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Wow, I'm loving the different perspectives you tell the story with! I mean, the different view points is a good idea! But, you may want to keep them distinct. It's hard, but you're doing really well so far!
candlynne chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
hey. i like the story line. very interesting. but you might wanna hold on with the repeating it twice. how about continuing instead of repeating.

oh well, your story. i'm just giving my pov's.

rock on girl )