Reviews for A Tale of Two Times
The Weatherwitch chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
hahhahahhahhahahhahhaha!

this is AWESOME!

i love the way you write this, it's different but really funny :D

update soon!
KabobGirl chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
What do you think you're doing, Green? Rasullulah can only be used to call the Prophet Mohammad (S)! It's his title. It's not supposed to be a name. It's like calling some random dude "Prophet" astakfirlaa. I'm dead serious! Actually, we are not even supposed to call people named Mohammed by that name...for example, my dad is called "Mo" or "Basith" (which isn't allowed either since it is Allah's (SWT)name), but...umm...you get the point.
KabobGirl chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Hey! Are you making fun of me? I hope Cammie is NOT my fictional counterpart. If she is, I'll cut your little green guts out and stuff your body with kabobs then throw you in the same alley where Damien hangs out...to face your doom! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. "Curse those darned shish-kabobs!" I laughed SO HARD! LOL!
Kristina Suko chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Oy... it's great. But no more? You have to continue! Please?

~Maranwe
Kristina Suko chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Oy! This is a lot more hilarious than my concubine story would have been. Hehe. I loves it.

~Maranwe
SilentWhisperWolf chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
lol! this is hilarious! you haveta update soon!
Nyx chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Can't wait to see how this'll turn out. Please don't abandon? *puppy eyes*
Nyx chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
Nan is correctly spelled 'naan.' But hey, she's in another... dimension, is it? Oh whatever! She's in a different place anyway. Maybe that's how they spell it there?

Anyways, update!

-Nyx
Nyx chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
“Dude? Dude? What is this ‘dude’ you speak of?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That just got me cracking up!

I demand an update! Please?

-Nyx
merrymowmow chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're ging to update.
Forbidden Hero chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
I enjoy this format. You put it into perspective without being too overly forcful. Keep up the good work. Check out other writers in this genre for ideas on how to present the story. If you know about all this then don't bother. That sounds strange. Oh well. If you get a chance check out my stroies. I'm in desperate need of more input for some of my stories.
Adora Bell chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
As always, great. Totaly funny.

-Kat
My Sweetheart the Drunk chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
I'm really enjoying this story - and I want to compliment you on your great summary, which is what drew my attention in the first place. (I cant write summaries for my life, and therefore I am always jealous of those who can) Your voice/tone is lovely, and your charachter is quite humerous.

I look forward to reading your next update.
Blufox chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
Your story is good and the plot is entertaining, but it is so goddamn annoying. The main character keeps on saying these stupid words and phrases and seems almost braindead sometimes. Your overall story is good though, except for some mistakes like how harem is spelled harim and the mayor isn't arnold, he's the governor of California. But besides that your story is good.