Reviews for I wish
NeverBefore chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I really like this one.
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Hey there, thanks so much for the review! I was in a state of shock that I actually got one to be honest. On to the poem. This is a very well put together poem that conveys a large amount of imagery and that really gets the reader to thinking. It's deep and, unfortunately I show my ignorance in the fact in this regard, but I don't know if your friend has passed away or moved away, sorry for the stupidity. If they have passed away I am truly sorry for your loss and can empathise, such a thing is never easy and most likely they passed on when life started to go better. Se la vi (French for that's life). Thanks again for the review, you made my day.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain

PS. Sorry to add this, but I just wanted to say that my poem was based on me, sorry...
Sarah Havoc chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I absolutely loved that...with maybe just a few things to tweak, but it was really good
Dearest-Misha chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That's beautiful.I can relate too, my best friend for 10yrs. in April lives 2 hours away. It doesn't seem like much but we barely get to see each other. Maybe once every 2 months. So yeah, missing friends can be hard and you describe it beautifully. And thanks for reviewing my poem _