Reviews for Everything's Dancing
Photobooth chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw I wish you would continue/update this story. I love snowboarding! And this story. Hahahaha
ariadragon chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
hey i love this story i cant wait for more :)
frenchiepas chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
I love this story! You must write! More! More! More!

-Growl- If you dong I'll -insert empty threat here-.

I hope you got my point.

Love,

Moi.
Haylieboo chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
AH I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! WHAT HAPPENS! Update please!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Great story you have going on. I really hope you continue it! )
decadebydecade chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
Okay not to sound really mean or anything (I'm really sorry if it does!) but when Leslie is rescuing Travis, Tristan and her are yelling on a mountain to each other...won't that cause an avalanche or something? (I don't know if that's a dumb question, but since she pretty much lives on the slopes I didn't think it fit if she almost causes an avalanche) Again really sorry if that sounded mean!

Anyways, its a really good beginning, I'm upset it ended where it did because the story is really just starting! Keep up the good work :)
Sukidayo chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Xander tells really bad jokes... but that's what makes 'em funny! Good chapter. I think you might be right about the school. It sort of is a little boring, but I know you'll pick it up in no time.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Hey, really like this story as well. Lol, you make Leslie's mother seem totally out of it lol. Anyways, hope you update this (and Vampires Never Hurt You) soon! :D
Sweet Uncertainty chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
I've been meaning to review this for some time now...

I love your writing style. It's simple, yet quite entertaining.

I'm PSYCHED for chapter 5.
walkinyourshadow chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
this is such a nice story, you should continue i'd like to know how it ended, its seem like it would end great by the way it started
stuge chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
when is she actually going to the school? anytime soon?
kimmy chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
hahaha xander's funny...haha that was a good one!

when you wrote that i bet my voice rang in your head

wo

mmk...chap 14?
bnTwilight chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
awesome story!
ckshorty chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
I would've said the same things to them :o) But that's just because I never get along with step people (or parents)/new boyfriends/girlfriends. I noticed you forgot a period somewhere in here , just incase you wanted to know.
ckshorty chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
A little too lazy to log in, but I like the first chapter. It was interesting to read a little into her background about her family and whatnot. I'll keep reading to see where this story goes. What evil people! Or person, actually. Sending people to a boarding school is just..wrong.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »