Reviews for Trail to the Culprit
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
So vague damn you! :D:D:D

I love how you make gore appear so appealing.

I do the same thing with my poems.

I took them all down from here, though.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
abusive relationship? or two adulterating lovers?
Nooz chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh, my lord. Lovelt poem, and I concur with the other reviewers: it is very creepy.

I suppose the poem can be applied to this situation: in which the girl is stuck in an abusive relationship, but doesn't want to admit it because that would entail a lot of other messes she just doesn't want to deal with. The sense of disgust is definetly there, but the poem in itself is much more detatched than anything else. The second stanza starts on a philosophising note, but the end conveys that the situation is much more concrete than that. I also like the fact that the becuases had only two periods after them, conveying a feeling of being off-balance and not quite right.

I could go on for ages about this, but its late and I want to read more of your work!
mindOFdeliriousUNREST chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
ooh, dramatic! very cool, kind of like a story, but much shorter (thank you!). as you probably guess, i have little patience for stories, and i love it when they're put into poetry form! this is very, very good.
lackluster chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
i don't think it's creepy. it's interesting. it's the truth. in a way, it angers me. in a nother, it doesn't.
Tatsu the Blade Star chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Kinda creepy rerally. True, or at least percieved as such by most people, but stil creepy. I can't tell if I want to believe it or not. I know It's a lie. But then again, she knows it is true.

Later...