Reviews for Gay Best Friend
Triizore chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love this, it takes a new angle on a situation. I have a friend who, when she came out to me, refused to believe that I was alright with it.

The spacing in the only issue, and I assume that you've probably already got nagged about it from others. Spacing like this turns people away, though. Once they see that wall of text they click the back button and go back to browsing, missing this gem.

So for the sake of keeping readers 'til the end a space between paragraphs is always useful.
Samana Cay chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
First off - I love your pen name.

Normally, I'd critize how clumped this is with the lack of spaces between the paragraphs and what not. But the tone, mood, and shortness of it somehow excused that minor detail - a rarity for me. Actually it's rare that I even sign in to fictionpress, let alone review. (I stick mostly to fanfiction.) And I almost never venture to read a oneshot. (Was this an intentional oneshot? I couldn't tell because it could end there perfectly or go on...)

I forgot I was reading, truth be told, up until I heard a door open somewhere in my house. I can't remember the last time I was that engrossed with something so quickly. This made me realize some things about an rift in an old friendship that was never reconciled and never will be. It's weird how a short story like this that has nothing to do with your own life can make you think of situations you've been in. So thanks for writing this, as I surprise myself by not just reading it but getting something out of it. It's a nice little read.

- Cay
yellowStar chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
:) try to double space between paragraphs to make it more readable. no grammtical errors. nice. :) keep writing:)