Reviews for When a Vampire takes a Mortal Bride
Mascara is evil chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
That poor girl... at least she tried to fight cause I don't know if I would have. He's scary. I think that you have a really interesting plot line but that you need to do some more editing on your work. In some parts it's a little hard to understand exactly what's happening. Maybe a beta reader would help? Anyway I'm looking forward to the next update.
Haley Hardcore chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
great story so far i really like it alot
Wilt chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
i love your stories:]

...i almost typed 'and you' but that'd probably be kinda creepy, eh? XD
BlueHarpy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I just finished reading your other fic and I'm starting this now. I hear it's as great as the former one, I pray that it is...
Blackangle2011 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Are you going to update anytime soon? This story is good so far...
Katherine-the-greate chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
great story! please update it soon. it seems really neat!
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
haha i love his attitude! damn!
Carmel March chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Excellent story so far. I love the way you use dialogue. It's realistic, set at a nice pace, and very well written. Good job on this!

carm
IdeasInTheAir chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Please write more! I really like it. It's quite intriguing (I don't think I spelled that right) and I'm just waiting to find out where he's taking her. And Payam? Ooh, I sense a betrayal! Or maybe I'm just being weird, but, still, it's really good.
little fox demon chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
sounds cool so far hope u continue
autumnsprite chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
wonderful story i absoutly love it, its different from the norm, and so awesome! i cant wait for more! yay for more- by the way your settings disable anonymous reviews, jut thought id tell you, please update soon!
Kizera chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Well this is not fair, I've read both your storys, and now I have to wait for a new chapter _
loves philosophy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
haha. hello, no i am not a dude lol.

I'm janene. a girl:]

lol are you a dude?

This chapter is great, can't wait to read the rest:]

oh by the way, what is chimera?

sorry if that's a dumb question lol.

well thanks so much for the review!

-janene
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
My dear. I have changed my pen name from Alera Van Hexis to: Lady Alera Van Hexis. When attempting to contact me, do so under my new pen name. Thank you. I finished reading the final part of your story and thought it quite magical. Continue for your devoted readership. Thank you.

Lady Alera Van Hexis
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I must say darling that your writing has improved since the last time I had the pleasure of reading it. Please continue writing this amazing novel and get to the good part (Helamis, Belle and Beau). Please check up and read my works soon. I hope to get them up soon. Hope to hear from you soon my dear!

Forever your faithful servant,