Reviews for Down With The Sickness
Kaitlyn chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think New Zealand has the right to bare arms do they? I know some countries do and some don't that's why I was asking.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
youre a pretty damn amazing writer. great visuals, and human reaction. plus im pretty sure the title is a song, either by rob zombie, or disturbed... i cant remember. good job though.
Violent Messiah chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
Pretty good story, and a nice wrap up at the end. A good read, I say! -x
Jake Manning chapter 12 . 2/17/2007
Hmm, i liked this ending. So far i haven't been a big fan of your endings but this time i think you did it quite well. Good book overall, couple of things bugged me (Holding an Ak with one hand and a Desert Eagle in the other? o.0) Aside from those few small things however this has been a pretty good book! Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more stories from you.
Jake Manning chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
Wow, very unexpected gore. The rock was from Cell by Stephan(sp?) King correct? :D Something tells me this might affect Darren and Emily's relationship.. just a tad...
Jake Manning chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
Another creative chapter from one of my favorite writers! :D I only have one problem with it. Im not sure how much you shoot but a 9mm, and a Desert Eagle (I've only seen and heard of .50 cal Desert Eagles) would be extremely hard to shoot at the same time. Other than that good chapter!
Pyro Ghost chapter 12 . 2/4/2007
I really liked the ending. An excellent story all around.
T. Com chapter 12 . 2/4/2007
It was an awesome ride. It stretched the imagination a bit too far at times but overall it was a thrilling adventure.

Thanks for writing.
Bob Evans chapter 12 . 2/3/2007
Wow, it's finally over. Maybe not as long and not as exciting as War's Heart, but this as been quite a ride. Kind of sad though, now that it's over. Now I have nothing to look forward from as their small group try and survive the zombies. But let us see how your new story turns out. It looks like it's very ready to take it's place up there in the ranks.

Good work, another excellent story.

~Bob Evans

P.S. What would be a good story from Reaper without a famous Red vs Blue quote. Somewhere on the otherside of the galaxy (800 years in the future) Tex is screaming in frustration as Tucker's joke is used again.
Hawk Raskenark chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
Hawk here, just can't log into my account at the moment. This is definitely your best work yet. I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, been busy with things, but just letting you know I'm still reading.

Keep it up!
Bob Evans chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
It HAS been a long time since you updated, but you were busy, so it's not like you don't have a good excuse. Kudos, though; this was quite an action-packed story. Unlike its counter-part chapter from War's Heart (of the same name...totally random thing I just realized) they actually managed to keep the plane IN the air.

Well I am glad to see the story moving along nicely. Now that they're finally free, maybe we'll get to learn some more mysterious facts about the outbreak, and see our favorite characters in some new landscapes.

Keep writing!

T. Com chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
Now they're going to steal a plane? You're right, that's totally unrealistic... and totally awesome!

Keep 'em coming.
Bob Evans chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
Oohohooh, everything builds up, and now the countdown begins. I love where the story is going and the way you've developed the plot. I guess I was wrong about Darren, but we'll see where that goes.

So all the secrets are about to revealed, an escape is planned, and perhaps some unknowns thrown in that were before never seen... I can't wait for your next update!

Ben Wuest chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
It was a somewhat humorous chapter, like it or not. I liked it, nonetheless, but one problem: Nicholai Ginovaeff...?

Not that I'm completely accusing that name of being used before... or in a zombie-like situation before... but... well... I play a lot of video games... and... somehow... that name rings a bell... along with zombies... and the name... and the zombies...

B.
Ben Wuest chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Sweet opening chapter, Reapy. Sorry I haven't been around much, but I have internet now, so I'll be checking in more often.

I love a good zombie-ish story... fun, fun, fun, you know?

I promise to catch up... soon!

B.