Reviews for The Sins of an Angel
Bleu Ciel chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Yeah, I knew the "All is one, one is all" was from FMA. Although "Circle of Life" was from The Lion King LOL XD

I can't quite get Kita's personality. Talkative and peppy, but kinda not also. I can't put my mind on it ;

Anyyway, please write the next chapter soon! And read some of my stories too if you have the time
Bleu Ciel chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Got a little comment on this one: You should turn the reference numbers BOLD when you're typing. That way, they're more obvious when looking back and they don't look like spelling mistakes. Good idea to put a reference at the end of the story, though. Keep it up!

Please read my stories sometime too
Bleu Ciel chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
A lot of people start as fanfiction writers, and then go do their own unique stories, so it's no biggie

Great story! I'm intrigued. And isn't there like a manga story writing contest too? Maybe you should try that.

Please read my stories sometime too
Witchhunter Aurora chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I like how you've managed to portray the essence of the original idea, somewhere in the middle it got just a whee bit confusing,

"According to legend, one must find all twelve keys, plus the Chosen to renew the bounds. The twelve keys were at twelve different Neda, temples of the God, scattered around the four different continents. No one knew where they were, for only Celestial beings could get to them. As for the Chosen, only the five angels of the High Council and He himself knew whom they were. They were to be sacrificed, as blood is the best mortar."

I know I asked you, but I think perhaps this could be a slight revision if you are looking to get this published eventually.

-Here;s to rum and lesbian foursomes-