Reviews for Justice Served Bloody, Revenge Served Cold
C.Gholy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I really like this. I think it's amazing. I like vengeance fics so if you don't mind I going to add this to my C2
JamieAlphaBravo chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh, Ollie; you're awesome.

I had no idea that you could write like this, to be honest. I rather enjoyed it. A lot, in fact. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. You tend to have a vivid imagination for this genre. :)

-jamie xo
Radio Saturday chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This is a good story really good story, one that I'd love to see expanded into a novel, or at least a novella. Your writing style is good, very spare and to-the-point, which is good in this case. However, there were a coupleof things I noticed that I thought you could change.

For one thing, after the sixth paragraph, the viewpoint switches from Lucas to Odin. I'd suggest picking one viewpoint and sticking to it, or at least marking where it changes. Also, the climax was... anti-climactic. The last paragraph could do with some serious revision because of this. I also think that one of the virtues of expanding this story would be that you can tie up some of the loose ends a little better. For example, you mention Faye several times, but the reader has no idea who she is, nor does the reader have time to properly understand her relationship with Odin. This is something that could be remedied. (I guess you can tell I want you to expand this, huh?)

But it's still really good, and I thought your style made it very gripping. Good job, and I want more!