Reviews for Genius Words
cucumbers chapter 10 . 5/26/2007
this is so cute. I can't wait to see how the story progresses.
Viral Icon chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Hm. Good going. You have me intrigued. It's a bit cliche at some points, but overall I like it.
Haylieboo chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Update?
catharsis7 chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
Eek. Finn still comes off as a jerk to me. I agree with Mae, If I were Delilah, I'd be careful.
catharsis7 chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I like the story alright. There's quite a bit of dialogue, but it helps move the story along okay. Also, Chuck Palahniuk is amazing! So, two thumbs up for including him! Also, it makes Finn seem smarter because most boys (or sadly most boys I know) do not discuss books, and Finn, to me at least, was kind of coming off as dull-witted, mainly due to his lack of conversation. Anyway, nice job.
Haylieboo chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Aw! How cute are they? Next chapter howeverm she's probably going to see him "hitting" on another girl or something like that when he wasn't really or somethingl ike that and then get all pissed and not want to go on a date with him. But I can't wait anyways!
Haylieboo chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Dude I really like t his story, and there are a bunch of good songs in it, too! Update soon please!
The Silver Wolf chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
Dark blue, Dark blue have you, ever been alone in a crowded room while I'm here with you...

Good song. Good story, I really like it. Keep up the good work, its really great. Delilah is a good character. :)
Noelle chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
ah i love that song! when i looked at this i was like...woah i betcha its gonna have that song in there...and it did!1!
Lyrical.Love chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
I loved it

Please update son! :]
MiscellaneousMe chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
Aww..this chapter is really good...hope to see more soon )
Love-Always-and-Forever chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
OK. What's gonna happen next? I really like this story, so please continue! Update as soon as you can! Ok, then. C Ya!
Lyrical.Love chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
It's a little faster than what I'm used to, but this story is cool.

I hope you update soon. :]
Haylieboo chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I have ne thing to say about this- THAT IS AN AWESOME SONG! I was just listening to it and then I read this and was all, a good song and a good story, nice!
tlw1 chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Loving the use of lyrics for the locker notes. I like the bookstore setting and the small town feel. I don't usually enjoy high school stories but this one is different enough to draw me in. I like it!