Reviews for You Can Feel His Disease
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This is really good, you are very talented. I like the character voice you used. This was so sad, it seemed very realistic. It reminded me of some of the teachers at my old school. I like how you pointed out the irony of the Give Peace A Chance author looking like the Nazi son. My favorite thing about this piece is the way it makes you think about people you usually would hate on principal.

Thank you for your review on The Illusionists. I think sentient and sapient have similar meanings, but I'll look into it.
Wings As Eagles chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
This is a very sweet, sad story...very well written!
Darket chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I was really into it. My only problem was mr. Walther's extremely long dialogue scene. A way to break up long scene is to do this:

"And so we were playing beatles record backwards when...suddenly we thought Paul was dead.

"Oh it was an oddity. Paul is so dead."

It's still one man talking, but that was the only error dude. Other than that I enjoyed this. The Beatles rock ass man. I always thought it was more about pot in the 60s, turns out that was the 70s.
castaways and cutouts chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like it! Very nice. Just watch your spacing in some sentences, sometimes the site deletes the spaces between certain words for some reason...