Reviews for Hallmark Moments
anna Marry chapter 5 . 1/12
halo, have you tried to post in other platforms? my name is Anna i am a talent scout for a fast growing platform, i am so interested in your work, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
HeyCharles chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
There is no way to ignore those first few sentences. So, naturally, I had to keep going from there. You know what, I suggest you publish your book on NovelStar. A lot of readers will love your work.
the writer chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
Hi guest! Thanks for still reading this but this is actually a complete story that I've now moved to an app called Dreame. You can continue reading it here: .

You can also download the app, I've got my other work there as well.

PS: I'm sorry this sounds like a bot reply but I swear I'm actually the writer of this story xD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2018
When do you update is it regularly!?
Uncle Rupert chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
i absolutely adored this. you had some stella lines hell this one i'd love to quote -And at any moment, it would be the part of a movie when the heroine says something suave and everything will end as a happy moment. Oh wait…there it is. And there it goes…darn it I missed it. - that cracked me up. i loved cammie and Parker. awe she was such a good ice bitch haha. And her brothers, i loved her brothers jon and ty. they were so different and totally interesting in their own right. well built, well rounded story. loved it.
bookwormhottie chapter 12 . 12/4/2008
such a cute ending!
ukrgrl chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
This is a really nice story, I like it that you kind of took the cliche and made it actually interesting and not totally predictable, like most cliche stories are. :) as i said, this story is awesome
Ngoc1231 chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
This was a cute short story. The beginning was a bit weird for me. But the end was something to look forward to. It was ironic that she got hit by a car when being confessed to. Also ironic that he couldn't wait until she was somewhere safe. The beginning of this chapter was really nice to read haha. It was cute!

Once again, Loved the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
yarrowicefrost chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
I just came across your story the other day and I loved it! I'm sticking this is my faves for sure...awesome job :]

Cheers!
awaiting.rain chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
wait, i'm confused...what did she lie to him about?
pullingpromises chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
OMG! I love your story. They are effing cool..

*grinning madly*
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
That was such a sweet story. I loved the part where they 'ended their friendship.' Oh the drama, I couldn't wait for them to get back together. Rocking story.
Nonki chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
Ah...u ended the story...*sob*sob*

overall, it's a good one! Keep writing!
pleasebequiet chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
love the story. bravo.
dreamtaker chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Congrats on your great story! I loved it!

I was a relief to know how Parker felt. b lol
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »