Reviews for Heart Divided
Fahr chapter 96 . 9/18/2011
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems, and I hope that they will be resolved if they haven't been already. :(

Anyway... Wow, great to see an update on this wonderful story! Honestly, I couldn't make myself read this chapter because I really want to go back and read the whole story again before doing so. I am doing that at this moment, and I'm falling in love with Heart Divided all over again. Thank you for this amazing story!
Cat chapter 95 . 11/4/2010
Where are you? Loved this story. I still have it on my favorites list. If your going to quit on this story or go on a break just put that on the last chapter or post it as the last chapter, please.
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 95 . 10/30/2010
Wow, Wow! That is all I have to say: WOW. You do an excellent job with this story! This doesn't belong on fiction press, it belongs on a shelf in a bookstore. It's that good. Please update quickly! Oh, please do! I don't know if I can wait any longer!
Momo chapter 95 . 8/7/2009
hm awesome story! updates?
oxsarahxo chapter 66 . 1/22/2009
wo! ive read up to chapter 66! love it!

i cant wait for kera and cyril to finally get together!

anywoo back to reading!

x
Stang65 chapter 94 . 1/15/2009
This was a really fun chapter. I enjoyed it so much, especially the fight scene with Cyril and Phile. They are hilarious together. I also like the Kera and Caden scene. Kera may actually have a good excuse to blacken HIS eye, which may make her feel better since neither Cyril nor Phile had black eyes. ;-)
Stang65 chapter 93 . 1/15/2009
AW! Cyril is the absolute sweetest! sniff sniff...

So, I really liked the scene with Kera and Loeran. Is it me or is Loeran having second thoughts about his loyalties? hm.

Hope everything turns out ok as they approach the capital and that Rolen stays out of trouble...
Stang65 chapter 92 . 12/10/2008
WOW! I love the playfulness of this chapter. That is probably my favorite thing because it makes Kera seem more human instead of a scary zurate fighting machine... ;-) But i also like it that she has earned the respect of so many warriors and that they treat her like one of their own. Loeran is a sweety - gotta love his determined attitude about being Kera's faithful servant - he's a nut. Love Cyril's sweet way of telling her how much he cares... I want one of him... my address is... well, you already know that.

Great job! Keep up the good work!
Kraheera-Raven chapter 91 . 4/26/2008
OMG, I love this story. You're fantastic! It's fantastic!
liminalzest chapter 91 . 4/23/2008
liked the chapter for the "divided loyalties" part. very nicely done. am hoping you will update more frequently.
Tuiki chapter 91 . 4/21/2008
Well, I had to admit this is...uncanny. x3 Cyril and Kera act just like me and a certain someone. Weird xP

Ah, yes. Loeren taking an oath...wonder if this brings trouble or greatness, I will not know until you continue.

Later, milady, continue the great work. .
Tuiki chapter 90 . 4/9/2008
(Wow, btw, gratz on the almost 100 chapters.)

Intense fight there. I almost thought something really really REALLY bad was going to happen... Your a wonderful angst writer. O.o
Stang65 chapter 90 . 4/9/2008
O

M

G!

This was absolutely FANTASTIC! Totally loved the fight scene - FINALLY the Keelites see just how fierce the Zurates will be in battle... maybe they'll train a little harder.

GREAT JOB!
Stang65 chapter 89 . 2/19/2008
LOVED it! So, now I'm excited about the sparring match between Kera and Loeran... Can hardly wait to see the update on this... YAY!
Tuiki chapter 89 . 2/16/2008
Aye, Good question Kera.

I severely hope Kera or Loeran do not get badly hurt. Maybe bruised a bit brashly... but nothing serious.

Continue le match ...