Reviews for Heart Divided
A. L. Saveley chapter 51 . 2/5/2007
Oh...this doesn't look good. I'm totally psyched to see what happens next. Things are starting to get really interesting.
Fahr chapter 50 . 2/5/2007
... ...eh? Goodness, I've been reading the past few chapters and forgetting to review...

Eh, but the whole 'Cyril understanding why a delegate wouldn't want people to know that they are meeting with the king's son' thing was kinda strange. Technically it would sort of make sense for a delegate to get to know the king's heirs because, Phile and Alber aside, Cyril /is/ still in line for the throne. A country's delegates would want to have some info on the immediate successors of the Keelite throne in case anything should happen to the king so that their own countries' leaders won't be in the dark.

Also, your characters seem to /know/ quite a bit, and sometimes it can makes things a little difficult for me to understand because they're all talking about what they /know/. That's fine and dandy, but every once and a while /I/ don't know what /they/ do and it can get frustrating. Never assume that readers know what characters know.

Anywho, it was both a relief and a slight disappointment that Cyril didn't get kidnapped or stuck like a pig. ... ...Argh. Cynical much?

So, good chapter again, wot. And still as entertaining as ever. :D
Tuiki chapter 50 . 2/5/2007
Yay! I was right! Um..I'm just going to say great chapter (because no matter what chapter it, is it's always great) Please update!
Stang65 chapter 50 . 2/5/2007
VERY well written! I loved this chapter. More of the same is in order. The intrigue is intoxicating.
Alenor chapter 50 . 2/4/2007
heya, these are great chappies. i can't wait for more. i hope that zarna, karenna and rolen are genuine about their wish to change alliances otherwise it'll be bad! cya later ~ Alenor.
A. L. Saveley chapter 50 . 2/4/2007
What a great chapter...makes a lot of sense now. The ending was kinda sad, though. Makes me feel bad for Kera, really.
Tuiki chapter 49 . 2/3/2007
Too many people crawl in that castle...I wonder if it was Rolen...or Kera or possibly someone who...won't well not kill him but...GAH...just update!

Awesome chapter.
A. L. Saveley chapter 49 . 2/3/2007
Oh wow...that ending was quite the cliffhanger. Best update soon before I die of anticipation! lol
Stang65 chapter 49 . 2/3/2007
GREAT chapter! Who is this Rolen dude and who is he looking for? Also, a lot of sneaky people get into this palace. Totally can't wait until the next update!
Black Temptation chapter 49 . 2/3/2007
lol, Kera certainly got them back! _ But, omg, who was following Cyril? Update please! I have to know what happened!

Tuiki chapter 48 . 2/1/2007
Wow Kera is evil...I'd kill her for that...

Continue please...I have nothing to do today...
Black Temptation chapter 48 . 2/1/2007
Hahaha! Itching powder! rotfl.. That was well done, they should be more careful next time! lol

Stang65 chapter 48 . 2/1/2007
HILARIOUS! I LOVED this chapter! How are they gonna top this joke - or worse, what will they plan for her birthday? Also curious to know who Roland is. Someone to compete with Cyril for Kera's affections?
A. L. Saveley chapter 48 . 2/1/2007
OMG that was SO funny! I really should learn not to take the time to read stories at lunch. Laughing hysterically like a lunatic does not sit well with my friends, I think...lol

-A
Black Temptation chapter 47 . 1/31/2007
HAHAHA she got them good, I like that! hehehe... that was funny, I love it! Good chapter! Keep up the great work!

268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »