Reviews for A Dark Secret
Carmel March chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
Wow, that was an excellent conclusion to the story. I loved it.

Sorry for taking so long to review. I never forgot this story though :)

Continue to write, because you really have something going for you here.

~Carm~
urbanfictionalist chapter 25 . 1/25/2009
well that was a sad ending i loved the story i hope you do like a sequal or something...
Carmel March chapter 22 . 10/20/2007
I'm really, truly amazed at how this story is only getting better and better. With every new chapter, I'm even more impressed with your talents as a writer.

Keep up this superly duperly great work!

~Carm~

PS

I'm so very very sorry for not reviewing sooner! It may take me awhile to read and review, but just know that I still am, 'kay? :)
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Awsome, I'll keep reading, have to stop here I'm afraid, just for now though, if you get a chance, go check out my story Running Water.

Signed, Mayu-San-Sakura, known as Mayu-Chan-Sakura on
Carmel March chapter 21 . 5/12/2007
Excellent chapter! I loved every word of it :) I like the way you use dialogue. It's very flow-y (if that's a word) and moves the story along at a nice pace. Good job on this, and I can't wait for more!

~carm~
Carmel March chapter 20 . 5/10/2007
I love this story. It's got a little bit of everything...action, adventure, humour, horror. You're doing an excellent job :) I can't wait for more!

~carm~
HighPreistessWidow chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
hahahahahaha!

sounds like my friends!

lmao!
surrealphobia chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Nice first chapter. It reeks of suspense I hope I can read the other 19 soon. You have a really unique concept here.

Surreal
HighPreistessWidow chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
she has a green bug?

i have a green bug!

lol

love the story so far btw!
leemya chapter 19 . 4/24/2007
Love your story, please continue!
PegasusWings chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
lol.. great chapter! I luved it, you may not get alot of reviews, but your one hell of a writer! hehe.. cant wait for the next chapter.
Topaz Heart chapter 18 . 3/28/2007
I really love the story line and the characters are so interesting! They way you write really draws the reader in, can't wait till the next chapter.
crazydevil chapter 16 . 3/1/2007
What! Ren and travis! I didn't see that coming! Awesome story, i'm already in waits for the next chapter.
Beautiful Pixie chapter 13 . 2/22/2007
Please tell me there is moore to this story... Its really good.
you'll see chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
It sounds like she's a werewolf because her parents were, and she's been one since before she was in kindergarten, yet you have the line "It was the perfect song for a werewolf, especially one that had just been bitten."

Animal I Have Become is a great song.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »