Reviews for A Dark Secret
x-kit-x chapter 12 . 1/20/2007
OMG! I can't believe she just pulled her gun on him.. hehe .. i'm suprised he didn't pee himself - I probably would have. I like Ren.
DeLayNee chapter 12 . 1/19/2007
YES! Love the longer chapters. Also, Ren sounds like me. I love it. And I love the hunt for the guy who bit her.
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
*laughs hysterically* Meh. My mom is wondering why I'm laughing so hard...guess she heard that, then. But, it's hilarious. Can't help it. And it's really, really...hmm...I want another word...I'll look in a thesaurus or something...hold on...*4 minutes later* let's see..cool, dandy, divine, dreamy, fabulous, groovy, hunky-dory *snickers*, ripping, keen, superb, swell, tremendous, out of this world. Yes. I like those. That's what it is. Well...update soon please. If you don't, I will berate you with lots of words from my trusty thesaurus. So there. *sticks tongue out*

Sincerely, H.P. Farmer
DeLayNee chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
that. was. HILARIOUS! lols, Ellie gets a little.. sexual.. lols. Wow. Good chapter!
Sonyashinto chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
nice. update soon
DeLayNee chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
oo this is pretty good
x-kit-x chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
Kool chapter :D Interesting caller... is there going to be anything in it?
Rosamunde chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
I've already said elsewhere that I like this story, as usual the way you manage to draw up your characters with a few strokes is wonderful, if it were a canvas I would call it impressionistic; and I'm aware that you've mentioned elsewhere that we are not to point out every little mistake, so I probably shouldn't mention this, but then again I happen to think continuity is not a minor part of storytelling so I beg your forgiveness but I just can't help it and here I go: I'm a bit confused, wasn't being able of drinking without getting drunk one of the perks of being a werewolf? I believe you even mentioned throwing up was out of the question. So why is Jimmy throwing up? You did said that Tylenol could have an effect if they took enough of it, maybe you should make it clear he wolfed down the booze (no pun intended). I'm making an anonimous review so you can erase it, I would have done it by e-mail but I'm having troubles with my account.
shade911 chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
I can't wait for the conflict; I think some of the sentences could use semicolons, and there's some spelling errors. It has good potential
x-kit-x chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
Another great chapter, and i'm sorry that it took me so long to review it. I don't seem to be getting alerts at the moment. I like the way that you're dragging out the suspense but I really am dying to know what happens. Surely with a house full of werewolves and a drunking Ellie something will...
InViSiBlE wOmAn chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
sweet first chapter I luv wearwolves! I'll review once I've read the rest!
x-kit-x chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
Quit it with the suspense already... I want to know when Ellie finds out lol... Good chapter and update real soon.
Sonyashinto chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
hey there, i really like this story. pelase update this story soon.

Ja-Ne _
DeLayNee chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
YAY! Not a bad length, and ellie got 'prettied up'- can they tell if others are werewolves? Could Ellie and Marco, or just one, be vampires? That would be cool. Even though it won't happen.
x-kit-x chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
I'm definately looking forward to reading more of this story and i'm especially looking forward to finding out what happens with Ellie...
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »