Reviews for Symphony
Twin Mustang chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i wonder..what happened to bring so much pain into your life.
LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This does mean a lot to me. Because it is what's going on with me at the moment. This has to be added to my favorites list.
anamellie chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i can feel the soul in your poem :)
Jinenji chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
i;m pretty sure that you have gone thought this yourself. When you said " Sometims i wounder if anyonje really feels this pain" i have i have felt this pain and lived. Sometimes still asking myself why WHY am i still liveing there has been many chances to do it so why not what do i have to live for? ANd For some reason...I AM STILL HERE!
Zeia chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
sad
Zeia chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I feel the same way too.. We are all like that because most of us depend on what others say and think about. But it's not really supposed to be that way. We should only listen to them but we should pick to whom we listen for we might be mislead..

notice i've been reviewing you? _ ahehe... you've got so many poems. i want to read them)
Starlight Rain chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
Another poem utterly surpassing any descriptions I could put into words. Your poetry is absolutly amazing, and flows out with lushious words that which I feel, but have never known how to say-that is the mark of a wonderful poet.

Please, do continue writing. And, I will continue to be your faithful reader and listener.

~~Say You'll Remember
BlackMoonBeam chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Good job Shino! Keep writing, I love ur writing, because you write the truth. I hope the truth changes for you though, but until it does keep writing about what comes to you. Jeez i'm horrible at these reviews, but I try to do them anyways! Again, good job, and keep writing!
Lina Shankar chapter 2 . 4/3/2001
beautiful...i can't find any other way to describe it...
Azrel chapter 2 . 3/28/2001
Okay, what prompted this totally depressing poem this time, dear? Slightly suicidal theme, depressing... it's very good.
Stars of the Night Fall not signed in chapter 2 . 3/27/2001
woah, this poem is really good. I love it and Happy Birthday!
lauren chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Please dont do anything like kill youself! your a wonderful person i can tell from your beautiful writing, and everyone has something to live for if they think long enough. Im sorry you feel like this, i have too, but my suicide attempt failed and now im glad more than i can express. please, if u wanna talk email me! maybe itd be good to talk to someone. ~Mitsuko~
Tsukino Chou chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
omg, that is so beautiful, Masa-chan. Why didn't you tell me you felt this way?
Azrel chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
My god, that was sad. What prompted this poem this time? It's really depressing; it has a nice beat to it, though.
aayanna chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
so beautiful...I love your poems, and I'm not even much of a poem

reader... that was great, is all I have to say.