Reviews for Transparent
Neried chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
You captured it so well, the feeling of being ignored.
verticle5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Real good poem. Its interesting that some people in their teenage years worry about the 'invisible audience', then others feel that they don't get any attention at all. Yours is a very sincere poem, and most importantly, written in a tone that the people who need to hear it can understand and relate to. Well done, keep up the good work, God Bless!
draclet2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
aw.*sigh* the story of my middle school life. On the plus side, things got better in high school. Sad memorys
Caitir chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I know the feeling so well... that nobody really sees you, nobody cares anymore. You've expressed it well.
tropical kisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
WOW! this is amazing, it reminds me so much of myself
EmNight87 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Well, I know that some people say they have felt like that before. But you describe it in such vivid detail that you have to wonder if you ever have felt THAT bad. I can't believe what thoughts of life opened to me after reading this. It was an inspiring piece. Awesome job!
Dark Diamond chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
wow. that's really great writing. i like your writing style. that's kinda how i feel sometimes about this one guy at my school, so i can relate to this.
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
I relate, in my own way. But I think that talking to the person whom you like might help. If that doesn't work, hey, there are plenty of others who will appreciate you. :)
Sirk chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
That was awesome! Very touching, and brilliant!
LadyDeathwish chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Well well well, looks like some asshole was too afraid to insult you using their own name. I have but three words for you mister "?" : Fuck off, si'kirna.

And as for the author of this story: Magnificent. I was going to do a story like this a while back, something of a description of my poor social life, but I didn't know where to start. Though, you, Ms. Black Waltz Omega, have done a much better job than I ever could've. Congrats on another excellent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Your stores are an embarresment to the written word. Please stop writing foreer. And kill yourself while you're at it.
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Wow, I do understand what do you feel. I was pretty antisocial during my years in high school, because of my deafness. But I do enjoy it time myself because it helped me think deep enough about people I observed. I love to observe people, and how can you write about them if you don't become them? Sometimes being antisocial can be good to muse to yourself. But still, a bit of attention would be nice . . . Keep smiling, girl. Someone out there still loves you.
Miba chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
I know what you mean.I'm really I like it that way.I have nothing to say,so I don't talk unless I have something importent,which doesn't happen a I think I'm invisible,but I like it that way.I don't have any real friends.I have friends,but no one I can really talk ,there's always always listens.
Not a stalker A watchful Hawk chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
You tell it like it relly is... Nothing will change it seems... But as a hawk, I will look out for my fellow friends on transparent wings.
nowhere but there chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Wow. Just... Wow. This is very nice.