Reviews for Into the Night
Mrsredjohn chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
you've gotta finish this movie lol damn
Undefined14 chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
Wow you'r work is really good. When are you wrtting the ext chapter,because i cat wait.
SimplyBit chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
Update.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
ACK! Cliffy! That sucks but it's all good. I LOVED the chapter! The beginning was so sweet! Great job!
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
YAY! you updated I'm unreasonably excited that you updated
Kadekksys chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
huh... sweet chapter! now what the heck is going on? It would be kinda nice if you went into a little more detail about exactly who is after Delaney. Good stuff, though!
Kadekksys chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
dang! this is hot! are you gonna update it anytime soon?
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
Hey, wasn't this already up? Oh well. Good job anyway, although I could swear I've already read it... Update again soon! ;D
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Haha. Cute ending. I LOVE THIS STORY! It's really good! I can't wait for another chapter.

By the way, at the end you said, "“When I’m at home they are still Mum and Dad but whenever I’m away I automatically refer to them as Lauren and Steven. " and I'm assuming that since the other times it was Leanne, it should have been Leanne.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Hmm, things are heating up. Haha.

Great chapter! Your portrayal of Delaney is very well written! She seems so real, despite the fact that she has powers.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Good job writing the action! You did an amazing job accurately portraying her emotions, or making them so that they seemed real, you know?

As usual, I love the romance. It's just too cute!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
AW! I love your story so far! It's really sweet, yet not overly sweet you know?

So is that how Delaney's grandfather always knew when she was sneaking up behind him? Because of his powers?
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Wow. Great chapter! I like the POV switch. You wrote it really well!

I can't wait to see what happens next! Good thing the next chapter is just two clicks away!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
I like it so far! It's very well written and funny! Great!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
OH. MY. GOSH.

THIS WAS THE BEST FIRST CHAPTER EVER!

The ending was SO GREAT! Good job!