Reviews for The Price Of Freedom
fireinfernodeath chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
this is getting to the point, it's a realy good story and great meaning.
Winnow chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I finally decided to check our your original work on this site, and I have to say I'm really glad I did. I've always liked your style of writing. Being now that it is 2010, I really enjoyed looking back. With the war in it's current state, I think everyone has forgotten just how confusing the beginning of the war actually was.

The perspective here was just amazing. I really felt like I could connect with with the family. We were attacked so suddenly, just like how we invaded Iraq so suddenly. It really is kind of sobering.

Well, I hope to see more work from you soon. Though, I do have to admit that even the long waits are always worth it.
John Jude Farragut chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Hey, man!

I've followed your stuff on since 2007, and I have to say this: you did a freaking amazing job on this. For one thing, how do you write so well? Second of all, how do you portray the details with the emotion and realism that you do? Do you research what you're reading before you start, or does it just come to you?

All that aside, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you've got a gift that's straight from God. Pieces like this confirm it. You know all the laws of writing a good story, whether it be fanfiction or original. When you publish something for the market, you'll give the world something incredible to talk about.

God bless,

marz
TheRedBandit chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I thought this story was extremely well done. It was a beautiful piece and I can't wait to read your other original works.

TRB
fox the apprentice chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
There we go. Account set up _

Now for some reading...
Fox chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I'm not much of a non-fiction reader, but I made it through, so it must be good. _

I'll have to get an account here...

-Fox (the apprentice)
the weird writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
great!
Miyu's Mad Boobies chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Even though I don't agree with the wars we've been waging in the Middle East, or the treatment of Muslims, this is still a damned good story. With geniune emotion (not sure if that's really how we Americans act over there), above-average descriptions, and an excellent message to boot, this story is a winner.

Now... if you'll excuse me. It's that time of day to wreck Miyu's tight ass. WHOOSH!

Kaiser Scott
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Mua. Ha. Ha. Ha. I stalked - erm, I mean, tracked - you to Fictionpress! I went via first your MySpace page, then your profile (unfortunately you don't write in any fandom's I'm familiar with) and then to here. And now I'm here, I'll make it all worthwhile by saying... HI! :D