Reviews for Elska: A SF Regency
chanilow chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Thanks for a great read!

Chantelle Chanilow
lumanarann chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Wow I loved it! I thought you did a fantastic job of creating the setting-though the ending was a bit abrupt. I would have liked to see a bit more resolution...all in all though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Cass Boothe chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
I enjoyed the basic idea behind the story. However, your falling action was short and the story seemed to come to an abrupt end. You could do a lot more with this idea. The characters and thier back stories could be developed more. All in all, a good idea, but I would like to see more substance.
marinawings chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
wow! that was an awesome story! i absolutely love your characters! kara and kaen are excellent-and perfect for each other. that was so romantic. i really look forward to reading another story set in that world. i was wondering if i could put it in my C2. i'm archiving sci-fi romances, and your story is definitely one of the best i've read so far. anyway, great job! i loved it!
marinawings chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
this was a great chapter! i liked the conversation between the brothers. and kaen losing control of his pyrokenesis while thinking of kara-that was a nice touch. your characters are so good. keep up the good work!
marinawings chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
this story is so excellent! i'm definitely adding it to my favorites list. i'd also like to add it to my C2, but that's up to you. with your permission, i'd gladly do that. anyway, i love your characters! to me, the characters make the story. and your characters are awesome! i love the whole thing between kaen and kara. i can't help but hope that they'll get together in the end. zhazar and ilith are cool, too. and the whole idea of elska is fascinating! i love it! keep up the good work!
marinawings chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
wow! they met at last. i wonder if he recognized her. poor kara. she is such a real character. i mean, i can really imagine what she is thinking and feeling. her past is so 3-D. great job with that. all of your characters are well-done. i really look forward to reading the next chapter!
marinawings chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
another great chapter. this story is so intricate. and i mean that in a positive way. there are all these well-developed characters with their own agendas, their own motivations, and this very detailed world that they live in-it all makes for a very good story! i am completely hooked! i eagerly await the next chapter!
marinawings chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
okay, so there is already another chapter! yay! this is so good. your characters are very well written, and your plot is fascinating. so i was right! kara and kaen are probably going to see each other soon. i can hardly wait for the next chapter!
marinawings chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
wow. this story is really good so far. it reads like a professional novel, but it's different from anything i've read before. i like that. kara's character seems very real, very 3-D. i have a feeling that she's going to meet up with kaen again sometime. i look forward to that. in fact, i'm really, really looking forward to reading the next chapter of this. update soon!