Reviews for A Vampire's Story
Sympathetic chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
"He walked away slowly, crying silent tears for his slain victim."

Why are all/all that I've read have such sad endings and yet they're so stinkin' well written? (I'd practically wail that if I could.)

Oh, and that ending was great. No other end could possibly be as good.

BTW, I love it,

~S.
summer soundtracks chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I thought it was beautiful!

;D

Good job!
chippychip chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh man, I love your story! WOW! Honestly i was just workingon some homework and thogught i could use a break so i came here, read your story and i loved it with a passion.

I swear you have some awesome talent, and you should definitely put it to use by posting a helluva lot more! And if you don't, as a writer i'd feel sad because people wouldn't be able to read your work.

Right away you had my full attention. My eyes were glued to the screen. And in the end i was dying to read more, especially since he was crying. I was thinking, what the hell? why would he cry after he killed her. And i know there's some juicy story behind it and i'm like dying to know. So please don't dissapoint me as a creative writer and reader, and continue this story.

Once again, awesome job! if this was your first time you're a natural!
Adaku chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Ok, ok First-you kind of misspelled 'Story' on the titl. You wrote A Vampire's Stoy. But you forgot the r in story. That's all. Wow, I trully love vampires, mustly a sucker for this stuff.

"She felt the fangs pierce her skin, and could feel the hot blood run from her veins." My favorite sentence in this chapter. Good work, till next time

adaku-chan
gonepostal chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
you were right, that was good, even though it was pretty short. you never know, maybe you might want to make this into a story and have that short chapter be a prologue...think about it!