Reviews for Captured Princess
Please finish
luv u chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Love it, please update!
Esh chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I hope you make James the good guy and Calvin the bad one. I really like James :') can't wait for the wedding and I hope liz doesn't agree to sleep with Calvin
jojo chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
i have to tell you this story is the best from you collection
i liked calvin character autoritar but sweet underneath
i liked the princess self thoughts
i liked this love triangle so much and calvin'jealousy over his soon to be his wife
every single thing in this fiction is perfect 3
jojo chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
this story must continu it is wonderful
up date soon pleaaaaaaaaase
jojo chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
stephanie i have to admit that you have your own style of telling this story and it very unique and captivating
i mean i am still reading this while it is 3:26 am
jojo chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
oh my god this story is wonderful i hope the end could be so amazing
jojo chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
i like you story so far
Chloe19 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Nice story, can't wait untill the nextchapter!
Erika chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
I keep reading, expecting the story to get better, but I cannot get over the weak pathetic lead female character, is she going to grow a spine at some point?
Erika chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I just started to read this. I was liking this princess, I thought she was dumb but I though that, as a Princess, manners and docility may be all she knew so I was ok with that, but after this chapter I was very disapointed that she would fall so easily and without resistance to the situation.
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Wow this is great please continue!
altogirl7 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
updateeeee
Annoymous chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I really am enjoying this story and I was wondering how long this chapter will take
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
When you said, "angles and roses", did you mean like a right angle? And if so, then how come right angles are there? I think it could've sounded better if there were, I don't know...maybe angels. I love angels, don't you? I'm not an idiot. Get your spellings right, try doing spell checks. And it wouldn't kill you to proofread to avoid too many-or in your case, not enough-commas.

Alex (Alexis)

P.S. If the "I'm not an idiot" part sounds a bit too edgy, I didn't mean that way. 3
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »