Reviews for Captured Princess
Lexi chapter 1 . 11/28
I really like this story but I was so sad when I found out that it never had an ending. I became so hooked and then all of a sudden it ends. It is a lovely piece, and I was so surprised when I found out that a 16 year old came up with it all. I enjoyed the fact that it was appropriate, had no bad words, and was "addicting" all at the same time. I know you said that you won't finish your stories but I feel that it is book worthy and can be printed and sold so I truly think that you should finish it, please, please?
RAGING chapter 7 . 3/24
How is there no Chapter 8, I love the story
fiza chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Plzz continue this
Lily chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Please update dying to know what happens next
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Please finish
luv u chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Love it, please update!
Esh chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I hope you make James the good guy and Calvin the bad one. I really like James :') can't wait for the wedding and I hope liz doesn't agree to sleep with Calvin
jojo chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
i have to tell you this story is the best from you collection
i liked calvin character autoritar but sweet underneath
i liked the princess self thoughts
i liked this love triangle so much and calvin'jealousy over his soon to be his wife
every single thing in this fiction is perfect 3
jojo chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
this story must continu it is wonderful
up date soon pleaaaaaaaaase
jojo chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
stephanie i have to admit that you have your own style of telling this story and it very unique and captivating
i mean i am still reading this while it is 3:26 am
jojo chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
oh my god this story is wonderful i hope the end could be so amazing
jojo chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
i like you story so far
Chloe19 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Nice story, can't wait untill the nextchapter!
Erika chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
I keep reading, expecting the story to get better, but I cannot get over the weak pathetic lead female character, is she going to grow a spine at some point?
Erika chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I just started to read this. I was liking this princess, I thought she was dumb but I though that, as a Princess, manners and docility may be all she knew so I was ok with that, but after this chapter I was very disapointed that she would fall so easily and without resistance to the situation.
121 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »