Reviews for Captured Princess
Chloe19 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Nice story, can't wait untill the nextchapter!
Erika chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
I keep reading, expecting the story to get better, but I cannot get over the weak pathetic lead female character, is she going to grow a spine at some point?
Erika chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I just started to read this. I was liking this princess, I thought she was dumb but I though that, as a Princess, manners and docility may be all she knew so I was ok with that, but after this chapter I was very disapointed that she would fall so easily and without resistance to the situation.
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Wow this is great please continue!
altogirl7 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
updateeeee
Annoymous chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I really am enjoying this story and I was wondering how long this chapter will take
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
When you said, "angles and roses", did you mean like a right angle? And if so, then how come right angles are there? I think it could've sounded better if there were, I don't know...maybe angels. I love angels, don't you? I'm not an idiot. Get your spellings right, try doing spell checks. And it wouldn't kill you to proofread to avoid too many-or in your case, not enough-commas.

Alex (Alexis)

P.S. If the "I'm not an idiot" part sounds a bit too edgy, I didn't mean that way. 3
OrangeKiss chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Ohmiii. Please update! Don't give up on this wonderful story! I know it's been years, but we, readers still hope for your update. This fic is beautiful. Please write more!
Alixermixer chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
I hope that you come back to finish. I understand that things may get in the way but this story is amazing. I know that Elizabeth does not love him but she can;t be that blind to see that every time she runs to James, it is the absolute wrong thing to do. I hope that they can handle this without blood shed. Hope you update soon!
Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I LOVE THIS FIRST CHAPTER!
Robbyroo chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Please update! Awesome story, but its such a cliffhanger! I need to know what happens
KateKate chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
It's really good! I hope you continue, though it has been years... Please continue! It is well done, just a few grammar problems (tho I'm no teacher!) Overall, it's great, a truly wondeful story. Keep it up!
annie chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
this story is reallyy good. you should finish it :)
happinie93 chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
WHOA! This story blew me away! It's pretty darn amazing! Though I hope that she ends up with Calvin, but I'm glad that there's going to be conflict between them. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon!
skarpiagirl chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
good story so far (: i hope things will get better..
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »