Reviews for Captured Princess
OrangeKiss chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Ohmiii. Please update! Don't give up on this wonderful story! I know it's been years, but we, readers still hope for your update. This fic is beautiful. Please write more!
Alixermixer chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
I hope that you come back to finish. I understand that things may get in the way but this story is amazing. I know that Elizabeth does not love him but she can;t be that blind to see that every time she runs to James, it is the absolute wrong thing to do. I hope that they can handle this without blood shed. Hope you update soon!
Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I LOVE THIS FIRST CHAPTER!
Robbyroo chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Please update! Awesome story, but its such a cliffhanger! I need to know what happens
KateKate chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
It's really good! I hope you continue, though it has been years... Please continue! It is well done, just a few grammar problems (tho I'm no teacher!) Overall, it's great, a truly wondeful story. Keep it up!
annie chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
this story is reallyy good. you should finish it :)
happinie93 chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
WHOA! This story blew me away! It's pretty darn amazing! Though I hope that she ends up with Calvin, but I'm glad that there's going to be conflict between them. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon!
skarpiagirl chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
good story so far (: i hope things will get better..
Mary chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
wrITE MORE QUICKLY

it is so good
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
0.o cliffy! Update soon! I really enjoy reading this story
Blossoming Hibiscus chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
James seems to be a really good guy, but so does Calvin, deep at heart. Elizabeth can't marry Calvin and be in love with poor James! Agh, seems like an annoying love triangle. Unless...James isn't the sweet, nice guy he's portrayed as, and he's acting! And then he's going to do something terrible! *Gasp* And then Calving will come in and 'save' her! Eh. That's probably not going to happen. Random drama there. Hmm...but I do think it's a good idea.. :)So who's Elizabeth truly going to be in love with, Calvin, or James...I wonder. Ugh... And poor Calvin though, he's HURT that Elizabeth is at ease with James! AH! You're going to HAVE to keep updating this! And try not to wait six months 'cause I won't be able to take it! Hurry please! Can't wait for more. And this is the longest review I've ever written, so yeah, maybe I am bribing you but please quickly update! I like almost all your stories!
FauxAfflictions chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Updates!
FauxAfflictions chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Awesome Story!

Keep the updates Coming!
Dieter Haley chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
idunno if i like calvin or not! i mean, he seems nice enough but really. i think his character would grow a lot if you had him not force anything on their wedding night...but im probably just being selfish. haha.
thebestday chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
Oh! Wow! I love this story! Please continue it! It's awesome! I hope she falls in love with James, but I feel bad for Calvin at the same time! UPDATE PLEASE!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »