Reviews for Captured Princess
samforu chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
hello! i luv your story!1 plz update soon!

-love sam
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
omg! you just can't leave me like this! I just have to know what will happen next! THIS IS AGONY!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
I SO HATE HIM EVEN MORE NOW!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I HATE PRINCE(air quotes around prince) but the rest of the story is awesome!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
HAH! STUPID PRINCE DESERVES IT!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
I still don't like him.
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I HATE THIS PRINCE GUY(look of disgust on face)
OMGjellybeans chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
i know its been ages since you updated but could you PLEASE update soon! you seriously cant leave me hanging like this. I NEED MORE!

please
sheeprocksocks chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
ep update update update!
xN00DLES chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Oh drama! O_O

This is one awesome story so please update soon!
hopelessy hopless romantic chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
omg omg omg! please don't tell me you have forgotten about this story! It's AMAZING! please please please continue!
xInkMusique chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
update! i really like calvin's P.O.V
Obsession Changes Things chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Arg! what and over possesive arse! Honestly how can enyone want to be with someone so emotionaly instable is beyond me! The story is great though just like the others you've written. Your characters have depth, but in this story is kinda up and down with all the emotions. It gets a little over whelming expesially Calvin although I wonder what James is up to. Update soon!

Obsession
Obsession Changes Things chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
WOW! Your story is really good although I think Calvin has more moodswings than a pregnant woman he needs to leard to control his temper and not to man-handle people expesially girls. Poor Elizabeth, her life is fo out of control you feel sorry fro her having to put up with a giant brute like Calvin. Love James, but you have to wonder if something might be going sneeky in his head. Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, Dunum!lol. Really great Update soon.

Obsession
Madame MEB chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
So I see this is the last update so far and it's been over a year... so sad. Are you continuing? I understand the dreaded "long pause" when writing, I have come across it myself. I can't believe he will force her thoguh it does fit his character.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »