Reviews for Captured Princess

it is so good
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
0.o cliffy! Update soon! I really enjoy reading this story
Blossoming Hibiscus chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
James seems to be a really good guy, but so does Calvin, deep at heart. Elizabeth can't marry Calvin and be in love with poor James! Agh, seems like an annoying love triangle. Unless...James isn't the sweet, nice guy he's portrayed as, and he's acting! And then he's going to do something terrible! *Gasp* And then Calving will come in and 'save' her! Eh. That's probably not going to happen. Random drama there. Hmm...but I do think it's a good idea.. :)So who's Elizabeth truly going to be in love with, Calvin, or James...I wonder. Ugh... And poor Calvin though, he's HURT that Elizabeth is at ease with James! AH! You're going to HAVE to keep updating this! And try not to wait six months 'cause I won't be able to take it! Hurry please! Can't wait for more. And this is the longest review I've ever written, so yeah, maybe I am bribing you but please quickly update! I like almost all your stories!
FauxAfflictions chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
FauxAfflictions chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Awesome Story!

Keep the updates Coming!
Dieter Haley chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
idunno if i like calvin or not! i mean, he seems nice enough but really. i think his character would grow a lot if you had him not force anything on their wedding night...but im probably just being selfish. haha.
thebestday chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
Oh! Wow! I love this story! Please continue it! It's awesome! I hope she falls in love with James, but I feel bad for Calvin at the same time! UPDATE PLEASE!
samforu chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
hello! i luv your story!1 plz update soon!

-love sam
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
omg! you just can't leave me like this! I just have to know what will happen next! THIS IS AGONY!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I HATE PRINCE(air quotes around prince) but the rest of the story is awesome!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
I still don't like him.
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I HATE THIS PRINCE GUY(look of disgust on face)
OMGjellybeans chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
i know its been ages since you updated but could you PLEASE update soon! you seriously cant leave me hanging like this. I NEED MORE!

124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »