Reviews for Captured Princess
Obsession Changes Things chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Arg! what and over possesive arse! Honestly how can enyone want to be with someone so emotionaly instable is beyond me! The story is great though just like the others you've written. Your characters have depth, but in this story is kinda up and down with all the emotions. It gets a little over whelming expesially Calvin although I wonder what James is up to. Update soon!

Obsession
Obsession Changes Things chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
WOW! Your story is really good although I think Calvin has more moodswings than a pregnant woman he needs to leard to control his temper and not to man-handle people expesially girls. Poor Elizabeth, her life is fo out of control you feel sorry fro her having to put up with a giant brute like Calvin. Love James, but you have to wonder if something might be going sneeky in his head. Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, Dunum!lol. Really great Update soon.

Obsession
Madame MEB chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
So I see this is the last update so far and it's been over a year... so sad. Are you continuing? I understand the dreaded "long pause" when writing, I have come across it myself. I can't believe he will force her thoguh it does fit his character.
Madame MEB chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Is he bi-polar (is that how u spell it?)

quickly changing moods and such

and he is possessive...in a cute creepy way
Madame MEB chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
She has finally excepted that she will be his wife, but I had hoped she would still try to stray away and not love him (maybe hate him, have a baby, love baby, then love him...hee hee hee...I'm weird). I do like how Calvin is hot w/o a shirt, but I feel she should feel even more freaked out because of it. I think she should have tried to sleep on the floor, princeangry. prince pick her up, put in bed... again I'm weird. But i do like your story.
Madame MEB chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
So now there's a new man. Uh-oh. Mr. All Abot Me Prince is NOT going to like this. But it seems weird how the stable boy is quick to "take" the prince's bride. Let's see where it goes...
Madame MEB chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
How can the Prince love her? He hardly knows her. I do like the ending haw she said 'love cannot be forced' and he stormed out leaving Elizabeth alone. I do like how the prince is this mischievous character, making Elizabeth uncomfortable. :)
Madame MEB chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Okay, so far this chapter is quick and to the point. I feel that I need more lead into the main plot point, like "I had a wonderful day until I went to my bed chambers to get ready for sleep" sort-of deal, but with more details. I do like it so far, and I hope to continue reading until the end. (By the way, I just finished reading your mafia story. It was Excellent!)
princessarielle3 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
UPDATE SON PLEASE!
sweet-heart22 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Ah! You left it at a cliffy, no! Update soon, the suspense is killing me.
sweet-heart22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
oh! i love all of your stories soo much, and this one is off to an awesome start :D can't wait to read the rest of the chapters so far, hope you update soon!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
update soon!
Fayre Meira chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
yeah you definitely take forever to update - its been one full year already mate.. this is good stuff, but i wish FP dont have too many authors who string up wonderful stories only to leave it hanging for an eternity before either the next update or giving it up altogether. its horrible for the readers' emotions who are already sucked in deep into the story.
MamiPapi chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
woa scary dude that Calvin is...
Randall K chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
I wish you would update this story! I absolutely adore it, along with all your other stories too!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »