Reviews for Captured Princess
Madame MEB chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Is he bi-polar (is that how u spell it?)

quickly changing moods and such

and he is possessive...in a cute creepy way
Madame MEB chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
She has finally excepted that she will be his wife, but I had hoped she would still try to stray away and not love him (maybe hate him, have a baby, love baby, then love him...hee hee hee...I'm weird). I do like how Calvin is hot w/o a shirt, but I feel she should feel even more freaked out because of it. I think she should have tried to sleep on the floor, princeangry. prince pick her up, put in bed... again I'm weird. But i do like your story.
Madame MEB chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
So now there's a new man. Uh-oh. Mr. All Abot Me Prince is NOT going to like this. But it seems weird how the stable boy is quick to "take" the prince's bride. Let's see where it goes...
Madame MEB chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
How can the Prince love her? He hardly knows her. I do like the ending haw she said 'love cannot be forced' and he stormed out leaving Elizabeth alone. I do like how the prince is this mischievous character, making Elizabeth uncomfortable. :)
Madame MEB chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Okay, so far this chapter is quick and to the point. I feel that I need more lead into the main plot point, like "I had a wonderful day until I went to my bed chambers to get ready for sleep" sort-of deal, but with more details. I do like it so far, and I hope to continue reading until the end. (By the way, I just finished reading your mafia story. It was Excellent!)
princessarielle3 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
UPDATE SON PLEASE!
sweet-heart22 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Ah! You left it at a cliffy, no! Update soon, the suspense is killing me.
sweet-heart22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
oh! i love all of your stories soo much, and this one is off to an awesome start :D can't wait to read the rest of the chapters so far, hope you update soon!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
update soon!
Fayre Meira chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
yeah you definitely take forever to update - its been one full year already mate.. this is good stuff, but i wish FP dont have too many authors who string up wonderful stories only to leave it hanging for an eternity before either the next update or giving it up altogether. its horrible for the readers' emotions who are already sucked in deep into the story.
MamiPapi chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
woa scary dude that Calvin is...
Randall K chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
I wish you would update this story! I absolutely adore it, along with all your other stories too!
BlackWolfCub chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
yet again an amazing story keep it up i love your work
Jesus Loves chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
update soon please...h and this isn't going to be one of those affair stories is it? Not that i wouldn't min but it is just so cliche, and Calvin and her could be so cute together
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
woah woah woah. slow down the pace! she cannot even begin to like him after a day or two. 'tis not humanely possible - if you woudl like your characters to be considered 'real' you must make them act so.

She hasn't been acting tough. * I would no longer be the quiet soft-spoken princess.* that was said in the first chapter, and yet all that has happened in the two following chapters is her being soft-spoken and quiet - even in her less timid moments. What?

And we have the oh-so-understanding prince. who kidnapped her. yeah. right. he shouldn't be all wussy like he is - he should act slightly more deranged than he is now.

Still, I do like some of your descriptions, and the basic idea here is good!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »