Reviews for Captured Princess
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
FINALLY, AN UPDATE! Wootness. Loved it. I feel wicked bad for Calvin. -le sigh- The poor guy. I wonder what's going to happen next...update soon!
Blackangle2011 chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
This story is good too. Update soon )
SapphireEyes16 chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
i really like the story so far! so update soon
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
I really have no idea what to think Calvin! One minute it seems like she could love him, the next, not. AND SERIOUSLY, I would've slapped him by now! 'Own' her. Psh, I would've been beheaded for being so feminist if I lived back then. And how can he love her! He does not even know her! AND, he seems like he just wants a little lapdog for a wife. Ergh. I'd so be killed.

Man, I feel sorry for Elizabeth. She lost everything! How could her father do that? Psh...she should just be queen of her land and marry James! He sounds like such a sweetheart! Great story, keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Saoirse Devan chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
_ you made me laugh. nice job! i can't wait for your next chapter, but i know how hard it can be to get on and write. now, i must read more of your works!
Saoirse Devan chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
great job! i like it! be careful with grammar though, that can be distracting. otherwise, great!
triumphal entry chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
wow... i really like this story. it's realistic and she doesn't just fall in love at first sight. i hope you keep updating!
punkrock13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
i like james! i hope u update soon
PandasFromWisconsin chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I loved it!

please update as soon as possible.
midnightdee chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
hi, glad you're alright. I really like your story. Please continue writing. Thank you!
midnightdee chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
love this chapter, too!
midnightdee chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
aww aw this chapter is so sweet. I love it!
midnightdee chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
wow, i haven't finished reading but I think I'm gonna like this story.
aussiegrl5070 chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
This is brilliant. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon please.
firstdreamer chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Just a question on this Captured Princess story, are you ever going to update it again, because I just read it today and I think that it is pretty good. So its up to you if you want to keep going with it, but I think that you should. And by the way, I also really like keeping up with your Mafia's are good at keeping secrets too! :-)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »