Reviews for Callous Masquerade
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Very well captured feeling, there's lots of emotion and power behind this too which is usually a good basic for writing.
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow, this is very beautifully written! There's so many powerful emotions and you've added a lot of originality to the topic of your poem. Very relatable as well. Awesome job! Keep writing. D Sara
josh chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
oO...wow, this was soo dark and angry - but i effing loved it! You have improved so much Claire - very nice, the poem flowed very well and you didn't lose track on what you were writing! Keep it up_

Josh.
Wah chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You know i don't think i can actually say anything about this. It's so sad when relationships change... You have really captured the emotion well and all i can do is slow clap...

Love Wah oxoxox
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow, a well written piece Claire, as always. I can totally TOTALLY relate, sadly, and am going through it right now. *sigh*. The images that you've presented are amazing. I'm really glad that you decided to post this, good on you. I hope all is okay, and just always be positive, yup? *gives bag of cookies*, write on my friend!

Anna _