Reviews for Owned
WeFallForever chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
These five chapters were more powerful than a lot of full-length stories I've read. Great job!
Subbie chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Ooh this sounds good... nice chapter length too. Hope u update soon!

Lee
Talyth chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Heh... third review from me in about five minutes... hope I don't get irritating.

Anyway, not only is your writing strikingly real- it's *good*. I mean you are both experienced and talented. You're mature for your age in more ways than one, and I don't know how that is for you, but some brilliant writing is coming out of it. You've got the perfect mix of dialogue and narration, your images are striking, you know what to say and what to leave implied, and you can create an ambience. There's much more to your writing than just what's on the page.

Sorry. Gushed a little. I just rarely find someone on fictionpress as talented as you.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
this is the kind of thing that makes me hold my breath untiol the end. crazy ride, adrenaline rushed. yep. i officially love you, by the way. hope you don't mind. :)
i'll ask the stars above chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
That first sentance killed me. It's so damn true. This is one hell of a story so far, love.
Maggot Blood chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Sad ending but great story, If this was real then I'm sorry I know how it is to lose someone you love.

Maggot Blood chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Again just awsome.

Maggot Blood chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Awsome.

Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Interesting and sexy. If this is a true story then how in the hell did that guy get the name 'Dirty' and for that matter why 'Spit'? :) Good job.