Reviews for S a g e
Bonjour Skitty chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
I stumbled across this while profile browsing.. the summary really caught my attention and your brother seems to be a very fascinating person. _ Also, your descriptions are well, but I did notice a few grammatical and spelling errors. (but it wasn't anything too distracting for the reader) Overall, this is a nice piece and I'm looking forward to an update.

Much love,

Bleached Roses
KingdomRain chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
XD you describe things so well! i love it, please update soon. and sorry it took me so long to review. computers been messing up.
rust phoenix chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
My condolences about your brother, he sounds like a really amazing person. This story is written so beautifully, it's nice how you can remember the good times you two had together. This is excellent, keep writing. Maybe when you are done this story you should try to get it published. The writing style is absorbing and the emotion is so real that the reader just can't stop reading.
Barek chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Wow, great story Noihseret! I just read both chapters, and I really like this story of yours! Quite interesting, I really like it how you describe something such as the brother staring out at something, but then go right back to the story. You bring in a mystery, but don't solve it at that moment, leaving the reader hooked, nice!

One question though, is this story true? It seems like you are writing it as if it was true, and I wasn't sure if it was or not. Well, either way, it is a great story, I hope you continue it!
Sysi chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Although the beginning of the first chapter was a bit melancholic, this story seems to have a warm, sunny atmosphere. (Yellow! Paint this story yellow! ) This is exactly the kind of story one would like to read when it rains cats and dogs outside.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, Sin. My condolences. If I knew how to do it in English, I would write something more...
Derek57 chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Your brother sounds like an amazing guy. Sorry to hear about losing him, hope you are alright. But back to the story, beautiful descriptions and I got a clear image of everything. This is going to be another kickass story.

Your brother sounds mysterious and I wonder what he sees. Did you ever find out? No...wait...if you tell me now, that could be disrupting the plot...I'll be patient and wait. Yup!

o_O Creepy stuff and I wonder who these new kids are...they seem pretty interested in all that's going on! Hm _ maybe they are aliens that want to kidnapp your brother and feed him to the king of their planet so he become all-might-and-powerful and rule Earth one day! MUHAHA!...anythings possible!

Great work hope you update soon! BY REQUEST! YOU MUST! YOU MUST!

Sailor Derek x x x
Derek57 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Nice start, sounds promising! Proper review soon or my teacher will catch on that I'm not doing my work. My bad. Later!

Sailor Derek x x x
Hawk Raskenark chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
This is beautiful so far, Sin. I really enjoy this, even more than your last story.

Keep up the great work. _
Callum Sirryn-Sehnya chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Wow, the dark haired boy sounds cool. I wonder where this is going. It's really intuiging and look forward to an update.

Callum.

(See! Thatn note worked!) x x x
Callum Sirryn-Sehnya chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow, I love your brothers name. He's a really fascinating person and I love how this is starting off. It reminds me of somebody I know, but I will tell you about him soon. You already know him anyway.

This is amazing. Callum x
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Well, all I can say is that you did pretty well in the description of the scenes. I've done this before of course, but I doubt my skills in that aspect... :( anyway, still nothing much to say for this one except for the fact that your bro did see something that you couldn't at that time. (I'm saying it this way because I assume that this is a true story of yours) It will be interesting to know what your bro saw during that point of time. I don't know whether it's something that could be seen by the general people in the future or otherwise, but I'll be interested to know what he really saw. And yeah, that speech of his was rather philosophic as well. I'm not very sure what was the meaning, but I bet you'd knew about it during that time, huh? And will the two new friends in this chapter play a part in the story as well? I think you'll make in known in the future...

P.S: On the review reply issue, I know what you're talking about. Basically, this part is only applicable for signed in reviewers. All you'll have to do is to sign in, visit the review page and there, you'll see a reply link there. Just click it and send your reply. Hope this helps...
shetalkstorainbows chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. You're doing a great job writing everything down though. It must be very personal to you, so well done for being brave and going for it. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Man, sorry to hear about your brother. Hopefully you have already gotten over the grief by now. Well, I really wonder what is it that your bro saw that most of us in the world failed to see, so I'm looking forward to see for myself. Anyway, I've never seen any story being a form of tribute to a deceased loved one, so I'm interested to see what you've got to offer. Well, nothing much to say about this since I guess this is just only the beginning with all the house moving and stuff like that, but I guess things will be better as the story goes, huh?
FoxyGrampa chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh. I was wondering what the poem was about. This should be interesting.

I'm sorry about your brother as well. I can't imagine what it's like to lose someone as close to you as a brother...

I'll be around for the update. And thanks for your review on Memento Mori. n_n
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Interesting, very. His name was really Agape'? How beautiful. lol, hopefully everyone reads it right, the pronunciation. I did, but that's thanks to church and my youth pastor.

D Maranwe Telrunya