Reviews for Stars and Stones
LolBookWorm chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Please please please please write more quickly. I really love this story. It's amazingly well written and it's so original. I can't wait to read more of it.
Marigold Winters chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Maybe I'm not supposed to, or maybe he's not even her love interest but i'm REALLY liking the sound of Erick... I want a guy like that... I like the way you've given her a hell of a lotta choice as to who her love interest could be. It's not that obvious like some stories so it keeps it interesting. keep updating, I wanna see where you're going with this!

Mari
M.R.Sanner chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Yay ! New chapter ! ::does the Napoleon Dynamie "Yees" ::

::gasp:: More please , more ! How can you end this chapter ehre ! Gosh I really do love this story ! I knew she wasn't human ! At first I thought it would be on of thoose dream relm thingis , yah know where she gets taken into a dream world of sorts . But I like how this went .

Wow she grew taller ? So how tall is she now ? And is Eric the human who i destined to fall in love with / That would be kewl . Or is Eric an elf ? Since they look oh-so human like ? How come she ahs to fall in love with a human , why not someother creature ? Ack ok I need to stop . Whatever you decide to do I know I will love it !

I can't wait to read more ! And yay you mentioned me ! Woot I am energetic ! Which is really weird cause I think I only sound energetic on the internet because I am actually typing ym thoughts .Hm. but yah . I l-o-v-e your story !

Write On .

M.
incandescente chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
yknw. jo reminds me of myself.

a tad ugly, insecure. i'm feeling so darn guilty now.

i doubt anyone knows this part of me, but i've been struggling with it.

so i thank you, for revealing that part of myself to me.

its a powerful YA story you've got there. perhaps its the strong thread of friendship, that's missing out in many FP stories. do continue writing!
M.R.Sanner chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Yay chapter ! Yay ! Oh this chapter was good ,like really good .Man Joe sux . I've had a few friends that were like that . yah know ,they just drift apart . Eh ,dosen't bother me I got better friends now ( who won't leave me by myself to go get high or do drugs ) .

Please update soon , I love this story . It's good really good ! I'm fascinated with whats going on ! I want to know ,I really do . Is she like a witch that can travel between dimensions ? Cause she ahd that realistic dream , and after that she started changing .
Dustren chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I'm pretty pleased with this story thus far. There are only a few things that I would watch out for, such as some grammatical issues, and the spelling of certain people's names (like Joanne would sometimes be spelled Joane, or Joe as Jo). I was unsure if that was just a continuous typo or intentional. The concept of this story seemed interesting, and I can't wait to read more. Keep it up! :]
incandescente chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
wow.

this is moving fast! but i like the pace. consistent. shells is indeed an awesome girl. by the way, i noticed you used Joe, Jo, Joana, etc. perhaps it would be best to stick to two names to make for easy reading? but its ironic that im saying this because my own character has samantha, sam, sammy. haha. anyway. so erick is the solid, quiet and dependable man?

mm im really looking forward to more of your chapters!
incandescente chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
this is very intriging! i've indeed found a real shocker! haha, the cliff hanger at the end leaves me with the feeling of wanting more. one thing i would like to add is that perhaps you could start your dialouge every time with capitals, makes for easier reading. :) continue writing!
M.R.Sanner chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
:;squeals:: this chapter is awsume ! Ahh I must have more ,must !Wow she like turned total albino . Lol .

Wow I really love this please update soon ! This is fantastic !

Write on .

Confuzzld Me
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Ack! No it feels like Im back in high school again , but a better , violence-free,drug-free high school ! At least thats an improvment .lol.

I love this ! You establish Shell's character pretty well , along with that of her firends , especially Joe . I ahd a few friends like that in high school . Heck I was probally ven like that at one time .

I love this story seems so real ! It's almost like Im reading a very well detailed diary .Kudos on that .

Please R&R my story Frogs ,Warts & Kisses . Tis a remake of the frog prince ,just with ,er, well twist .

Write on .