Reviews for An Illusion of Speed
Miayellow chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I really like this. I like how orignal and complex your characters are and how in a blink of an eyes they get can getsurpingly deep. I can tell you thought this through. Lord know I get attached to my characters and when I have to kill some off I feel soo guilty...but I digress. I was awsome babe, keep up the fantastic work ;)
Cinera chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
Jesus. All I can really say in response to that is blasphemy. You're just that talented that giving you compliments just seems kind of pointless. But I just... I love it. I'd say that I love you, but that would be insanely creepy. Oh well.
invizygirl chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
o wrong...yikes. update soon plez.
Cinera chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
This is the best story I've ever read. Do I say that too much? I don't know what else to say accept everytime you update, I get this warm fuzzy feeling in my soul. One thing I love is how you slowly progress your character's personalities. Their secrets don't come out all at once, but slowly over time. That's the best part.

Great job.
invizygirl chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
cute. interesting. filler yes but slightly insightful. good update. more soon.
Cinera chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Wow, the depth you just threw into Jane just blew my mind.

I really hope you'll update again. That would be awesome.
Shadow1290 chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
I really like this story! It's deep and it moves you! MORE SOON! But I have a question what's wrong with her? I mean are they breaking up? and Scuff and Fosse I want them together! MORE SOON please!

~shadow
invizygirl chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
aww poor thing. wow. intense. great writing.
invizygirl chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
aww jane. great update. more soon pleze.
Cinera chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
I am so glad you updated.

Great chapter. Great portrayal of how Jane felt the first time, you could actually feel her anticipation and enjoyment.

Your words touch home. I love it.
Mistress-K99 chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
Aww that's so sad...I thought she was dead...but I guess, depending on how you look at it...she kinda is.
Cinera chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
The greatest chapter I've read so far. You write with such raw emotion... I can feel everything.

Fosse seemed kind of selfish in the way he reacted, but that's subjective, I believe.
dharma chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
holy crap. it glimmers, its real, with people that i know, feelings that i feel. didnt mean for that to ryhme. i love it.
invizygirl chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
wow that was intense. holy shit. amazing chapter.
Audry chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
I started reading this thinking it would probably suck, but hey, I was bored. I fell in love at Chapter One. Scruff Marks is my favorite but Fosse is right there too.

Every chapter [especially this last one] gave me chills. I can't WAIT for the next part. :D
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »