Reviews for My Shadow and Me
ramblingrobin chapter 21 . 2/4
*applause* I loved this story so well I read it in one sitting when I should have been prepping for cadaver dissection which is tomorrow. This was way better than prepping for the axilla and brachial plexus. Way way better.
ramblingrobin chapter 18 . 2/4
Oh god, this chapter got me right in the feels. Hnnngh.
ramblingrobin chapter 15 . 2/4
O.O Holy crap! That chapter was... Oh my god! Must read the rest right effing now! Onto chapter 16!
basilisk394 chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Amazing story! I loved it :D.. But I kind of hoped Daniel would end up killing himself :/
JJ chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
A truly wonderful read, Daniel and Chris and friends are precious, great story, great writing.
chair-chan chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Hi!

So first, omg omg omg your writing is amazing. I can't say that enough. i have read most of your stories on here and they made me laugh, cry, grimace, everything. I honestly couldn't stop crying while i was reading the one about Phillip and Daniel in current times...It was so sad! Anyways, now that we've established that you are an absolutely brilliant writing goddess, I shall move on to some information, because after all, you did ask...

I go to university in America, so since you asked for tips, I can give you some (if you ever get around to changing any of this. If not, it's still good to know I guess?)

Something that has actually been confusing me is the terminology being used...In college you call teachers "professors", never teachers, because they have a PhD. Also, I've never heard of bells being used at colleges (there are bell towers that will ring the hour, but usually you can't hear that all over campus). Professors are responsible for letting students out on time, since there's no time marker. In addition, what happened in Daniel's English class is highly unusual. It seems like the professor was handing out books? I've never heard of that happening; it's every student for themselves, usually, with a reading list posted online in advance. The students are responsible for buying the books themselves. I honestly don't know anything about higher education outside of the US so idk what the standards are in England, but I can tell you this is the most accurate knowledge I have about college/university in the US. Because of the terminology and the handing out books bit, I actually went back to the story summary to check if they were in college, because it seemed like they were in high school.

Anyways, this is in no way a critique of your writing, because I think your writing is absolutely amazing and poetic. But you asked for tips/corrections, so here they are. If I have any more, I will let you know. :) Hope this helps for future reference!
Luce-Juice chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
loved it :)

a good thing too, seeing as its ten past four in the morning now and i have school tomorrow ..
Luce-Juice chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
ah, shit! forgot i hadnt reviewed before now ... whoops!

just wanted to say i love this story so far!
blackrose214 chapter 21 . 1/25/2011
wow, well that was a great story - I couldnt even stop reading to get me some more tea ;
doublestandard chapter 21 . 9/22/2010
:D love it! Finally!

hehe! l love Chris. and Mark. and Alex. And Daniel. and Amber.
Jin-in-Tonic chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
This story was crazy good! I seriously read it all in one day lol Of course that meant ignoring all my homework and studying for tests, but I think I spent my time productively. I really love your incorporations of literary works and quotes. I love characters with intelligence ) Alex reminds me so much of Robin Goodfellow from Rob Thurman's novels. Anywho, loved it!
MrsLMalfoy2 chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS :D :D :D

even more so because you actually finished it.

claps (Y)

but yeah. it was really good, i love alex, but its nice to have a voice of reason in the sense of mark.

can't wait for the sequels.

loves xx

oh and i loved the harry potter references, SQUEE
Bekah chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
im so relieved that everything has (kind of) worked out. hopefully daniel will be ok with Chris there to support him.
Bekah chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
Alex is very true. reactions to coming out can be very hurtful and hard to deal with. i wish more people would consider that.
wouldn't u like 2 no chapter 21 . 8/3/2009
i am so sorry.i thought this was kelvin's story.i apologize for my ,delete it.
206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »