Reviews for My Shadow and Me
multiples of six chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
Whoa, that was kind of intense. Poor Daniel (again). And, as usual, update soon )
Lemon Delight chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
I really liked this chapter. I'm glad that Daniel had the courage to tell his brother all that stuff and, like I told you on MSN, I think MIchael's bipolar . I mean, that was a complete attitude shift right there. One moment he's all smug and high and mighty and the next he's in tears. Poor boy, except not. Still, I get the feeling he's just a victim of some kind of mental disorder and, while still to blame, not to be hated.
Wicca Girl chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
I love the chapter Update please
vimaro22 chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
I have to be honest; I was a little confused by this chapter. It was also a little jumbled. However, you got your point across and I liked it. Please update soon.
Abstruse Blue chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Wow. Just...wow. I love this so much. This was a VERY VERY good chapter, excellent detail and the feelings were expressed so well. Excellent!
faultlessimperfection chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
That was a very good chapter, I love the bit about Michael becoming Daniel's shodow instead of the other way around. Also I like how Michael is more real now.
dreamerdoll chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
wow, this is so cool! Generally, i'm good at sensing plot twists and the like, but you just throw me for a loop. i think it must be the twin thing, truthfully; but anyway, this is awesome, i love it to bits!

terrific job
Sooz chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
Very Good Chapter, and a great plot.

I think I've figured out what's taking place, but I won't guess. I'll just wait out the anticipation.
Lemon Delight chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
holy shit wtf? Did we just have like...a complete personality switch here or what? Or is Daniel really MIchael and they've just tricked everyone?1 I don't even know what's going on anymore x_X Yea, still liked the chapter but you've got me completely baffled. Bipolar people, I swear. . Update soon so I can figure out what's going on!
multiples of six chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
What? Huh?

I'm confused.. update soon!
Ki chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Aiee!

-flails at-

Daniel!

D: I am strongly reminded of the time my mother would only read me one chapter of a book each night, and the PAIN this caused me. SEVER EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL SCARRING.

Except it's more like EACH WEEK with this one.

D:

-makes sinister predictions-

And Alex remains awesome, which I've mentioned before.
Abstruse Blue chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
NO! You have the wrong twin idiots! He's tricked you! And so easily too. You got them switched around people! Come on, Chris you have to know that's not Daniel beside you! AIEE! -takes deep slow breaths- I've been the silent reader for a while but I just had to comment on this chapter. It's eating away at me! Excellent one none the less.
dreamerdoll chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
wow...seriously wasn't expecting THAT. totally weird...i thought MICHAEL was the creepy stalker. now i'm kinda worried here, too...wow. seriously not good. Terrific job, though, i thought it was awesome how you pulled the proverbial rug right from under our feet. did that make sense to you? because it totally made sense to me. but then again, i'm a bit of a...wacko. so yeah. terrific job, anyway!

dreamerdoll
vimaro22 chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
Michael is supposed to be a jerk. But he's an interesting character, to be honest. I don't know what to think about him. Please update soon.
faultlessimperfection chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
arrghh! Keep going, I need to know what happens. Very good story.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »