Reviews for My Shadow and Me
Opal Rose chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
Aww...What are the chances Michael is really gone? You couldn't just...have him hit by a car or something, could you?

I'm kidding.

Anyway, another great chapter. Update again soon, pretty please!

Wicca Girl chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
Well that call was such a waste of time. Daniels mom is a freaking airhead. She can't listen to her son for one moment before defending Michael. I hope her and Michael rot in hell. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE ASAP!
faultlessimperfection chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
Nice chapter, but I am sitting in suspense waiting for Daniel to get together with Chris. It would be good for both of them. But I guess I will have to continue waiting in suspense, keep writing!
Draccy chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
I read this whole thing in one day, I get to Chapter Twelve, and then I have to stop. Why? Why, for the love of all things writing must I be left on the hook? I need to know what happens! By the way, I didn't expect that twist with Daniel and Michael getting mixed up, great writing there.

I'd love to say "UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!", but I know how it is with exams and studying and not having time to do anything. So, instead, I will say: Could you maybe please consider updating as soon as is convenient for you, oh great author?
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 12 . 2/17/2007
*squeals with delight* Oh my gosh! I was anticipating Michael and Daniel being, er... once lovers, and I also anticipated Michael having infiltrated Daniel's appearance when they met him outside of class. I knew the change in gestures and expressions couldn't just be a coincidence-I know Daniel would never smile so evilly.

I love Amber to death, too! I feel like running around and spraying sparklies everywhere now too. D

I also cheer for a possible upcoming Daniel/Chris moment. Yay~! _

I anxiously await your next update!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Cute~! I'm really excited to read this story-plus, I don't know some of these words, and it's so nice to read something that finally challenges my intelligence! D

Good job!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aww! This is a really cute story, and I'm glad to have found it! From reading the summary and the author's notes I already lost half the element of mystery, but it's all good. _ On to the next chapter!
Lemon Delight chapter 12 . 2/13/2007
Zomg MAKEOUTAGE! *goes into fangirly glee and melts*

Yea, I have nothing more intelligent to say after that. *murmurs contentedly*
multiples of six chapter 12 . 2/12/2007
That's pretty cute.. I hope it works out! Update soon please )
Wicca Girl chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
I loved the !
Opal Rose chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
Aw! So sad!

Another awsome chapter though. Update again soon!

dreamerdoll chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
AH! That was AWESOME! Terrific job on your update; I can't wait to read more! Update soon, please, it's absolutely amazing. Chris is so perfect, and I feel so bad for poor Daniel. I can't even imagine what he's going through...and truthfully, is it totally horrible for me to feel bad for Michael? Because i do, and I really hope that they reconcile (on friendly terms, nothing more) because it upsets daniel, and i think it would help him to have his BROTHER back. anyway, update soon, i can't wait to read more!

dreamerdoll
faultlessimperfection chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
Aw! Please keep going, they are so cute together. Well written chapter.
Opal Rose chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
Woah...

This was *so* good. I love how you had Mark go yelling at Amber and the rest until they realized that it was Michael they were with. And the fight between Daniel and Michael! That was so well done!

Keep writing and update again soon, I can't wait to read more!

multiples of six chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
Whoa, that was kind of intense. Poor Daniel (again). And, as usual, update soon )
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »