Reviews for My Shadow and Me
multiples of six chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Awesome chapter. It explained a lot about Michael, and stuff.. and harbingers of chaos is such a cute name!

I'm sorry it took me so long to review by the way; my alerts were down!
dreamerdoll chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
so i like the plan to make him more social. good idea for a story, i really must commend you. :D sorry, i'm in an odd mood.i didn't mention ebfore, but i like the idea of him running away from home. its interesting, truthfully.

and for *some* reason (*cough, all the blatant hints, cough*) i get the feeling that he and michael are more than just brothers?

anyway, update soon!
dreamerdoll chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
I am reviewign all of the chapters, because i have decided that you don't have enough reviews.

I absolutely love Daniel. He's shy and quiet and likes English and gay guys...totally awesome! if he were a blond, I'd say he sounds like me! Haha...Anyway, terrific job, by the way. Amber is a very...colorful character, and Alex rocks. He reminds me of another gay character in another story, actually. Very cool...I love the whole hit on everyone thing. :D

Terrific job!

dreamerdoll
dreamerdoll chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Hey! Awesome story so far, I absolutely love it.

Go glitter!

LOL.

awesome name for the group, by the way. Tis very funny...and the story rocks, as I said. Perfect blend of humor, drama, and of course romance. Hehehe...can't wait to read more!

dreamerdoll
multiples of six chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Hahaha, Alex.. definitely my favourite character. He reminds me of someone I know actually.. Cute chapter, write more soon )
Lemon Delight chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
E! so much love for this chapter! Like...really...lots and lots and HEAPS of love for you and your wonderful writing skills (with some small typothings) and characterization and GAH! *melts into a heap of fangirl lovegoo* Um, yes I can't quote my favorite lines because there was many but I LOVE Alex probably more than is healthy. And Amber (though less so mainly because she's female, straight and already has a boyfriend xD) But umm...YES!
Abstruse Blue chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
HAHA! That was so great! I love them all, they play off each other so well. Good combination the five of them. -nod- Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter to this. I hope you update soon, but no pressure! lol
multiples of six chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is so cute so far. It reminds me of the perverted little fantasies I had when I found out I was going to be living with a roommate this year. Also of the necessity of coming out to her one of these days.. well, she'll figure it out sooner or later. But seriously, awesome beginning. And I'm sorry it took me a zillion years to review, FP wasn't sending me alerts for some reason. :/
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I love it already and far too curious, so I am now obligied to read it. hehe I LOVE also the characters thus far. Chris seems like an awesome and easy-going guy and Daniel is so intriguing and terribly cute! Ah, shy bashful boy! *snuggles* Anywho, will be anticipating the next update and excellent start.
Lemon Delight chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
An interesting start. Michael is definitely going to be interesting and have an interesting past. Seeing as how you warned of twincest and that whole awkward 'brother knows I'm gay' thing...foreshadowing indeed. I liked it for a first chapter, can't wait to see the next one _
Aldo chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This is a really good beginning and I'm excited to see where it goes!

"Look, I am bi, I'm allowed to have a gender-queer cat if I want."

Haha. That line was my favorite.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14