Reviews for My Shadow and Me
wouldn't u like 2 no chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
so,kelvin or should i said satan.u r the worst writer ever 2 behold fiction,i hope u die
Oritreesan chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
I loved it, and I think it was a good ending. I find often that when people end things with more sexual contant it ruins the emotions that have been worked up brillantly to the end. So, I thank you for keeping it about the feeling than the content and hope you continue writting.
jjdk chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I find it refreshing you wrote about a character who isn't pro cest. You wrote it very well too. I don't really know much to say, I just thought to give you thumbs up for that :)
StangenBaer chapter 21 . 6/6/2009
I love this! It's really awesome!
lotrdeana17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very nice story. I'm glad they finally got together at the end. It was adorable how they finally did, especially the 'cupboard' bit. I couldn't find the sequels you mentioned though. Where are they?
lhbui2001 chapter 21 . 1/29/2009
GOOD story. It was very upsetting when it became apparent to me that Daniel's ex was also his brother, and not ONLY that but ALSO his IDENTICAL twin.

I appreciate you patience in the formation of Daniel and Chris' relationship and their eventual "togetherness" because it made it more believable. I especially like the fact that Daniel went to counseling and it took a long time for him to get over his twin's death...again, lending it a sense of realism. Good stuff!
Nyx chapter 21 . 11/23/2008
Mkay, so, basically I'm madly in love with this story. You managed to make it just the right length and have things go along at a good pace, love the characters, just the right amount of angst, and of course a ending that makes you giggle.

I would advise you to maybe use a little less...big words. I mean, they're fine and all but they just seem kind of out of place. Everything else will be fairly simple and then you'll drop in this very intellectual sounding word and it just doesn't flow. I mean, I'm all for a vast vocabulary but maybe think about how you intertwine it into the rest.

Also, I don't know if it's just me but I think Daniel was at times a little to hasty in telling people about certain things. If it was me, I'd be a little more reluctant.

Other than that, however, wonderful story. ] Great job
Gravilove19 chapter 21 . 11/9/2008
I really enjoyed this story. And the angst wasn't to overbearing or anything, just the right amount. I can't wait to read more from you.
Cattails chapter 21 . 7/7/2008
This was such a good story! Fun, dramatic, angsty, romantic... It was a very nice balance. I like how things started out pretty lighthearted, slowly got more and more depressing, and then started going back to lighthearted. I really enjoyed reading it! You also made the characters seem very realistic, especially when dealing with Daniel and Michael. And Chris was such a sweetheart Anyway, loved it lots!
Bra-Two chapter 21 . 6/3/2008
I loved this story from beginning to end. The only thing I could critisize wasn't even in the story itself. At the very beginning you mention that the views on twincest weren't meant to offend anyone who liked it. Unfortunately, because of that, by chapter five I had already sussed out most of the plot line. However! That didn't make me enjoy the story any less!

This story is /amazingly/ good. And dear god, how much do I love Alex? Too much.

I can't wait until you make sequel involving him. I will be a faithful reviewer of that. .
DeadnightWarrior chapter 21 . 5/17/2008
Gotta love Alex, eh? He's just too cute.

Anyway, being the polite person I am I decided to leave a review, since I very much liked this story. I'll be sure to read the sequels, too.

And now I'm going to check out your other stories, so be prepared to hear from me again :p
Vicious Hyperbolizer chapter 21 . 4/1/2008
This is a good story, all in all, but there are a few things that bothered me. The two major problems I had were a) the frequent and un-noted time changes and b)the frequent and un-noted personality changes for Daniel.

Other than that, some great slash fun.
Account Disused chapter 21 . 4/1/2008
This story was very enjoyable and I love all the characters. You did a great job writing it.
acousticbruises chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
Not the cleanist of endings and it was a little short but it was a HAPPY one, YEY!

Okay, overall story comment time: I liked this, a lot, it was not a million chapters long, and wasn't -91 like some stories are. Each chapter was a good length and well organized, the only acception being the VERY beginning where the dates and such seemed a tad skewed. The interactions between Daniel and Micheal were well done, a lot of people would have had them being both fully consentual end of story.

There were deffinatlly connections to the characters, but I felt that you could have made the readers become a tad more attached, perhaps if you went and gave everyone an idea as to how Daniel and Micheal's relationship had taken the turn, you did so slightly towards the end, but maybe a tiny more in-depth.

It sounds like all I did was critique. Again though, there are NOT many stories that I can say came CLOSE to how you did this. Orcastrated tenderly and woven with literary words that far surpass most's comprehension.

8.5/10
acousticbruises chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
DANIEL GET YOUR DAMN PANSY ASS BACK THERE!
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »