Reviews for My Shadow and Me
acousticbruises chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
I am glad that he has a therapist with a God damn heart... aww Chris... that's a tough situation to have to deal with... the line between sanity and insanity is razor blade thin at times.
acousticbruises chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
"Chris couldn't bring himself to ask if he was imagining lying in someone else's arms."

this line killed me.
acousticbruises chapter 17 . 2/26/2008
a reflection onto the other... how sad that there love was ill-conceived and unrequited.

DANIEL COME HOME!
acousticbruises chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
I can say from personal experience that this is basically how the situations are handled too. A lot of doctors and nurses were indignet and... mah...
acousticbruises chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
"According to us, the entire world is hung with rainbows."

"So, your slasher perspective paints me as the only straight guy around?" Mark asked with amused curiosity.

"You're straight?" Alex asked in mock-horror. "All my hopes and dreams, crushed -"

I think I have had nearly this EXACT conversation with some friends before... creepy mate
acousticbruises chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
still loving it, I do not remember if I had commented on it but your word choice is exquiste (spelling is probably off, ignore if it is, I had exams all through today)
acousticbruises chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
My friend is a triplet and their mother is the same way: wanting them to attend everywhere together and the such... I'm sure if she could have it her way, she'd have all three girls dating triplet females and living next door to each other. X_X'

DANIEL! *HUGGLES HIM UNTIL HE IS SQUISHED TO MUFFIN FORM* muffins are brilliant, though I must say my choice of poison is chocolate galce! D
acousticbruises chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
Chris is soo brilliant for being so thoughtful
acousticbruises chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
I am glad that I was right that they had the wrong twin because I was certain that the actions hadn't been Daniels!

I have a feeling that Michael won't take that as the end... I hope I'm wrong!

*NEXT*
acousticbruises chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
How could Chris, Amber and Alex have been sure that they had even had Daniel in the first place! _ ... they need to label him with like... a temp tattoo er something... get him to pierce his lip or nose or eyebrow or bellybutton... THEY NEED AN IDENTIFYING FACTOR! *runs to read the next chapter*
acousticbruises chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
WHY WAS I RIGHT WHY COULDN'T I HAVE JSUT MISINTERPRETED YOUR ENGLISH AGAIN!

*TEARS* oh gosh... I understand about the whole "nonconsentual thing" though, I wrote a story based off of my friend's experience where his friend raped him and convinced him that it was consentual and that there was no such thing as non-consentual in homosexuality and...

*tears...*
acousticbruises chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
DANIEL! *HUG TACKLES THE POOR BABE* I have to say, I'm pretty damn sure I know where this is going *points to the warning at the first chapter, therefor the element of surprise MAY be gone?* but I'm hoping I'm WRONG... that's a slim chance I think *is getting big headed*

take a tack the the ballon I call a head, please if you need to!
acousticbruises chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
"Alex was a little too promiscuous sometimes..."

foreshadowing perhaps there?

Aside from that, I find it intresting you chose Daniel to go ask for advice rather than Chris... most people would have choosen Chris to go looking for help. I like what you did, though. D

cheers
acousticbruises chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
"Where people start with burning books, they end by burning people,"

Brilliant quote, VERY powerful, did you think that up all on your own? even if not, I applaud you for the appropriate incoorperation!
acousticbruises chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
The post cards to santa was an ADORABLE idea... I can so totally picture them if you were ever to publish this piece. D

CHRIS NO!