Reviews for Only You
Tobyk947 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Aw, thats cool that Tristan and Stevie hang out. will something be 'there' in the near future i wonder?
Ann chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
I love it , update soon!
kip8927 chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
heyhey.

im not the greatest at reviews but im liking this story. I especially like how descriptive you are, but you reveal these things indirectly. Its very good writing,

~*kip*~
tinymusicgirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
I love Tristan!
Cara Deanna chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
aaw its a cute story... please update soon
Dainagon chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
I'm...actually reviewing on time? Must be ::wait for it:: DIVINE INTERVENTION. Actually, that doesn't make sense, but it doesn't matter because I'm so happy you finally updated one of your stories!

May Tristan be my new Dean? I'm not sure yet. But I love him so far. And Stevie is definitely a relateable character. I want the next chapter so badly. But I'll wait patiently and I wont bother you (Of course I'm lying- UPDATE NOW)

Another great chapter from an excellent writer.
PaintSunshine chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
omg. boy do i crave for the next chapter! it's friggin awesoe. keep going!

the ghost of christmas goth.
Starox200 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hm..well it fairly bloomed with verisimilitude as do all your works but this one was particularly stricking in its almost painful attention to detail. Each tiny fiber that created the image was carefully woven in. Kudos!

Ok...there where like two typos but i'm a firm believr in the fixing it later thing. Wait they weren't typos...sry. Right. Where you have "half less the time," the "less" is redundant. I can't find the second thing right now but if you look into it some other time, you can deal with it as you please. Oh and well...i don't know but do 16 yr-olds really have a bed time? Well i suppose some do. For me it's the wake up call i get. Doesn't really prepare one for the outside world but what are you gonna do? Nehoot...

Cheers!

Starox
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Except for a few minor grammar things it was great :)
Maggot Blood chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Its cute abd it made me laugh a little, not sure if thats what you were aiming for but good job anyways.

Wolf.
Ashley chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
OMG! Leah its great! Its not the one i wanted but it will do. I;m falling in love with this one too hahahha I love it babe!
mia chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
yehh you're right, your grammar needs a little work, but other than that, your story is great!

off to a good start!

keep it up..

update soon!
HumorMe chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
I like where the story is going, but a few typos make the story buck in places. Though overall its a good start of a romance. Humorme and write lots more.
Eboni chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
I like this story too. Please update.
zah chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
nice waiting for the next chapie