Reviews for Andwyrden
far chapter 18 . 10/7/2010
Update! Fantastic so far D
bubublacz chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
You could just very well ignore the last review that I've sent. I'm just wondering 'bout when you'll repost?
bubublacz chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
I like the characters' development. They are consistent. I actually like Sidyan although at times I get frustrated and bored with him, but he spices things up a bit. I keep on rolling my eyes whenever he drops a comment. I like Sealea, sweet, innocent thing, not really my favorite characteristic as a girl but... she'll do I guess...

will you continue this story? I do hope that you do. It's been years since you're last update. You still alive there?
bubublacz chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
I was actually going to pick the number said. I didn't know it was the other way around...
bubublacz chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I have to comment on the imagery, too which is really good. I really imagined those dull colors and to life. Very good.
bubublacz chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I was scared while you were describing the house. I was even holding my breath and I could hear my heart beating wondering what's going to happen next. I like the story.
D.E. David chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
Oh this is such a wonderful story, with a brilliant and unique plot. I hope to read more :).
Celestaredfloweryahoo.com chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
I'll admit that although this isn't the most well written story I've read, it is my favorite. Every time I think of fictionpress, this is the story I think of. And I've read hundreds of stories here! THIS one has my utmost attention.

The world you've created blows me away. You've created a story that has a quality I can't find in a lot of published books out there. I don't know what it is exactly...I really wish I did. I think it's just the originality. Maybe it's something else. But whatever it is, I always find myself smiling when I read this story. (And I've read it over and over and over again.)

Look at me, I'm smitten!

I look forward to seeing this finished. Oh, I *do* hope you finish it! I don't care how long it takes. I'll be waiting even if it takes you ten years.

I'd never ask for a rushed update. I write too and know there are a lot more important things in front of the line. I'd much rather see an update you've done when the fancy struck you because then *that's* when the best writing happens.

Anyway. I think that covers all I wanted to say. :)
Engx chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
Loll. I love Sidyan when he's not evil. XD He's positively hilarious. And I also love how Lea's learning some spells. Update son!
The Oubliette chapter 16 . 11/13/2009
Silly little Lea,getting herself goat horns. Does that hair growth spell have words that are similar with the goat horn spell? Because it would make perfect sense if she actually mispronounced the words. Or did I just read about the books first irregularity?

Cheers, chica!
Sae chapter 18 . 11/7/2009
I love this story and hope that you will completely revise & rewrite it once you're back!
XxSiennaxX chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
Oh goodness, I love your story so far. I really can't decide if Sidyan is bad or not or if Greaeson himself is at all evil although he seems to be perfectly nice.

I can't wait to read more - are you going to continue fixing up the chapters and updating soon?

Please update soon!
alwaysautumn chapter 18 . 5/22/2009
I whole-heartedly agree with you. There is 'something' about this story. It's magical in it's simplicity. It's not raw or over done, I quote Goldilocks, 'It's just right'.

The characters, dialogue, setting, the plot- I am in love with all of it. I try and make it a point not to beg because it's painful for all the parties involved. But *please* continue with this story, it's too beautiful to remain incomplete!

x reeka
Kippy chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This story is so incredibly...well, charming, for lack of a better word. That's as close as I can get to how I feel when I read it- charmed and very, very intrigued. You make the style fit with the setting in a way that is better than some of the published authors I've read. From the first paragraph, I could almost feel your intended time period. It's wonderful.

Oh, and I love your talking animals. I like the idea that only the smartest can talk, and then even when they can, it only adds to their adorableness. Well, in Dust's case, anyway, because he's a cat. Other animals might not be the same. Bears or possums, for example, I don't find so adorable, talking or not.

'“Very small ones,” Dust commented in a tone that suggested he was trying to make her feel better.' - That was my favorite line in the whole story. Well, so far. :)

And I do love superfluous magic.

By the way, I read Faery Cage, too, and was thrilled with the originality.
atreyu love chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
I was reading and reading

and totally lost track of time!

this story is soo GOOD! and

by the time i knew it, i was already at

chapter 18! PLEASE UPDATE! i love the story!

and i want to read more! And i have to wonder if he

is lying and is just trying to distract Graeson

so he can kill him. hm.