Reviews for Andwyrden
Jade Elf chapter 18 . 11/20/2008
Awesome story. I love seeing how sidyan is gaining more courage as time goes on. I love how intricate the plot has been thus far. I can't wait to see how things turn out.
Written chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
[“Don’t make me put your tongue in my pocket.”]

SIDYAN! I love this man.

[Finally, he had time to except that I was capable of such evil.]

not to be nitpicking, but "accept".

[“Because I have found that after eight hundred years… I think I love my brother after all,”]

I giggled here.

OH MY GOD. HE TURNED THEM INTO CHESS PIECES. I LOVE THIS. Beautiful work! I hope you update soon, because I love this story.
Written chapter 17 . 9/10/2008
I'd forgotten about the knight. I love how her mum lets him in... so kind ;)
Written chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
I remember when she first started doing spells! awesome. and I love Dust.

oh no, not horns! what will she do?
Written chapter 15 . 9/10/2008
I've forgotten if Holga is jealous at all about the husband thing...

Love Keti!
Written chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
is it silly of me to be glad that you're writing this again? on the one hand, it's no longer complete... on the other, though, I GET TO READ IT AGAIN!

I read "ace" just to brush up my memory on the story, and I got excited about it all over again. games, stars, magic, YAY.

great chapter. love Dust.
CamilleBelle chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
He turned them into a chessboard! My goodness, lol, what a funny/screwed up man! I was getting all excited thinking I was going to get to see Grae again, oh well, at leaast Sidyan made it interesting...he is an interesting fellow and brings something to the story, he's quirky, I like that. However I am fairly excited about seeing Grae again, I love him. Anyway doing a marvelous job on this story if I must say, I cannot wait till you update again, I am much looking forward to it!
CamilleBelle chapter 17 . 8/17/2008
Brilliant so far! Grae is so sweet, sending her all those gifts and stuff - I hope he stays sweet and all.

Oh and absolutely love Keti! She is hilarious, lol, and she believes Sealea and Grae which is great! I especially love when she says...

“The most famous story of… well, what shall I call him?” Keti frowned, she seemed to be talking mainly to herself, “Uncle Grae, I suppose.”

Gold, seriously love this story!
CamilleBelle chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
*Sighs* This last bit was just absolutely beautiful! I have just read the whole story right now and you had me completely captivated from the first paragraph. You are an amazing writer and have some brilliant ideas! The whole thing was just awesome, I loved it! You're ideas were just so unique, from what I have read anyway. I cannot wait to keep reading the next parts to the story. Well done, and please keep up the good work, I have no doubts that you will though.

Good luck,

CamilleBelle,

xx.
M.Bianca chapter 18 . 5/23/2008
love it! hurry up with the next one, will you?
random2one chapter 18 . 5/19/2008
Wow! Your story is so good! The rewritten part is different from the previous version, but i think you made it better than it was before! Good job on it! Update soon!
A. December chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This is only a test... Hey, when are you going to take down all the chapters after fifteen, like you told me you would?
Sunnyboy02 chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Oh I just wanted to say that the remark at the end made me laugh out loud! "...so welcome to the family." Geez how funny!

Xeres Hanley
Antigone.Solange chapter 54 . 4/23/2008
hello there! i just wanted to say that this was an AMAZING STORY! it definitely kept me intrigued and away from my impending homework hehehe. it is very creative, and i applaud your imagination! how you were able to keep all those places and ideas straight is beyond me!

keep up the good work, and i can't wait to read the edited version! ahh lea and graeson! i would definitely love to see more romance between them-their story is so cute! )

babydrag0nfly
Genato chapter 54 . 4/4/2008
i loved the first 14 chapters. but suddenly, it veered off from the story... the next chapters.. were okay.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »