Reviews for Cinderella Never Saw This One Coming
treat chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ibluey chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
Ah, this story was SO good! I was drawn to this story right from the very first (completely amazing) chapter! yay for sadie and jerry!
awaitingthedawn chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Poor child...must be so hard for her
awaitingthedawn chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Is she even sure he's in a gang? And Jerry's sweet. I want a friend like that.
dizzydreamer99 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I have noticed a small but common error in your work. You use the word 'aloud' when you are supposed to use the word 'allowed'. Aloud is when somebody says something out loud, and allowed is when you have permission. I thought it would be useful to tell you this as you seem to like the word allowed and it would be annoying to have to learn it later once it is drilled into your head even deeper.
Revolving Circles chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
I like this story although it seems to be a little confusing. Like I can't tell what is reality and what is Sadie's imagination. Rose's two-shots actually helped clarified things though. Sadie is funny and quirky which I hope is how you wanted her to be. I got addicted and wanted to see what would happen next and read the entire thing in one sitting. I don't think I could've handled it if I found this story when it was in-progress. I would actually like to find out dru's story which was never elaborated so there's still some more! ;)
Elaine chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
awww it was very cute! great writing. can't wait to see what happens next :)
Elaine chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
hi!
I'm loving your story! haha as of right now I think she could be cute with Jerry, but I'll keep reading. keep writing!
E chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
D dumbest story i've ever read and it is O.P (out of point) .
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hey there, this looks interesting, but I just wanted to point something out. Her height is extremely exaggerated. If heels made her 9 feet, then normally she would be around 8 and a half feet. Her feet would be way bigger. Not too mention she'd have a very short life expectancy and would likely have a lot of health problems. Just thought I'd point that out. Oh, and Gucci does make size 11 shoes.
DAMP chapter 24 . 9/7/2012
I know this story is from like FOREVER ago, but I just found it. And can I say I loved it. All the relationships were so cute especially Sadie and Jerry. And when I read the part about splitting the crown in half, I was thinking "how King Solomon-like" of Sadie it was to do that. Too bad, I'm answering the question three years late. I still wanted to review, just so you know that your story was awesome and to thank you for writing it. Adios amiga! :D
heal me forever chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
ohmigoshhhhhhh...jerrryyyyyy ...is uber uber uber cuteeee...nd damn adorblelove himxoxox u have no idea of how much i cracked up dear..its bang on great job...totally love dem 333
ndagutierrez chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
And I love you as a writer! I love all your stories! ))) Hope to read more!
ndagutierrez chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
I love Sadie and Jerry equally, more so I love love looove this story! I love Sadie's personality. She cracks me up and so does Jerry. With the things that Sadie says and the way that they acted together. It's almost perfect! I just wanted a POV of Jerry so I know how he feels. I think it would've been sweeter that way. But that's just my opinion. Still, they're just perfect for each other! Thank you for making me laugh and making me feel the 3 fairies in my stomach along with Sadie. Lol. ))) I enjoyed it so much! Much love!
Zippy Gonzalez chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Lovinggg this story ! Just wanted to let you know that near the end, you repeated some sentences :) other than that, it's all going great ! :D
863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »