Reviews for Cinderella Never Saw This One Coming
ILoveGoodBooks777 chapter 10 . 7/29
Why is she so... weak? Fight back! Urrrgggghhh. I'm so fed up with the way she's handling all these situations. Maybe it's just me but nobody and I mean NOBODY can bully me in my own house.
LFA JLover7877 chapter 22 . 3/28
I just loved this story! I really did! I laughed so hard, I loved the fairy tale references, and the way you write! I also loved how you did research on the names you used, like Sadie. I had no idea it meant princess. I felt the last chapter was a little rushed, you could have made it two(well, that's what I would have done) I really liked the characters and personalitys! You did a wonderful job on them.

There was only one thing that I didn't like about your writing; when someone asks something you write '(name) wanted to know'.

Anyway, great story! You should be very proud! I would be honoured if you would read my new story 'the one of the woods' and tell me what you think!

Well, that's all for now, LFA JLover7877 over and out. :3
yumyumbagel chapter 24 . 3/16
That was phenomenal! This was one of the best stories I've ever read. Your writing style is very good. It even inspires me to write my own story now. Thank you for that.

Well, my favorite part in this story is the dance. Or rather, after the dance. It was the moment when Sadie realized that she should actually do something.

As for my least favorite part, that was the wedding scene. It was quite confusing really. I just wish you
expanded more on that.

But despite that, this was still a beautiful story. Keep writing!
gyoung chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Liked the ending, liked the story, liked the characters. I enjoyed reading this story very much. Your style of writing is also excellent, all the more reason why I was eager to finish reading this. And, Jerry. He is lovely! Definitely one of my favorite male characters, now!
gyoung chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I was in the middle of class reading this and Jerry just makes my inner fangirl burst out. Although I could not squeal, because I would have freakes out the guy sitting next to me, I smiled all the times Jerry came up. Love him and I love Sadie's sense of humor.
Kalift chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
Nice story.
PencilsCameras chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Awesome. I love how it's so cliche, but... not. And I love how I'm so expressive... hehe. Anyway, yeah. I'd favorite this, but I can't (for whatever reason) log in on my tablet. So. I love this. Yeah.
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, a judge wrote this review for it: Words cannot express my feelings for this story properly, each time I have read it, I have found myself crying with laughter.

It starts off with Sadie, the main character, ranting about her large feet (to which I can relate) and launches into a well thought out ‘Cinderella’ story. The main character Sadie is quirky and fun, completely in a world of her own as she twists situations in her life into fairy tale plots (including one amusing incident when a tiny dog becomes a dragon). Sally Can Wait very cleverly deals with Sadie’s slight tendency to be prejudiced, as it provides many humorous moments when she speaks aloud her beliefs that Jerry is a typical bad boy gang member, simply because he has ADHD and she met him in detention.

Jerry himself, really isn’t a bad boy, but a complete and utter sweetheart and it is heart-warming the way his friendship develops with Sadie over time and to watch how they interact.

The rest of the characters are superb, as Sally Can Wait never leaves anyone seeming flat. I particularly liked the conniving twins and the charming Brit, Erik, whom Sadie believes is her Prince Charming (ho hum).

Sally Can Wait’s prose is near flawless. As with anything, it has the occasional typing error, however this doesn’t detract from the story as a whole. And boy, what a story that is. The only thing I have to add is this: Go! Read it and tickle your funny bone (and no, not that one in your arm).
treat chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ibluey chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
Ah, this story was SO good! I was drawn to this story right from the very first (completely amazing) chapter! yay for sadie and jerry!
awaitingthedawn chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Poor child...must be so hard for her
awaitingthedawn chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Is she even sure he's in a gang? And Jerry's sweet. I want a friend like that.
dizzydreamer99 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I have noticed a small but common error in your work. You use the word 'aloud' when you are supposed to use the word 'allowed'. Aloud is when somebody says something out loud, and allowed is when you have permission. I thought it would be useful to tell you this as you seem to like the word allowed and it would be annoying to have to learn it later once it is drilled into your head even deeper.
Revolving Circles chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
I like this story although it seems to be a little confusing. Like I can't tell what is reality and what is Sadie's imagination. Rose's two-shots actually helped clarified things though. Sadie is funny and quirky which I hope is how you wanted her to be. I got addicted and wanted to see what would happen next and read the entire thing in one sitting. I don't think I could've handled it if I found this story when it was in-progress. I would actually like to find out dru's story which was never elaborated so there's still some more! ;)
Elaine chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
awww it was very cute! great writing. can't wait to see what happens next :)
871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »