Reviews for Cinderella Never Saw This One Coming
gyoung chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Liked the ending, liked the story, liked the characters. I enjoyed reading this story very much. Your style of writing is also excellent, all the more reason why I was eager to finish reading this. And, Jerry. He is lovely! Definitely one of my favorite male characters, now!
gyoung chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I was in the middle of class reading this and Jerry just makes my inner fangirl burst out. Although I could not squeal, because I would have freakes out the guy sitting next to me, I smiled all the times Jerry came up. Love him and I love Sadie's sense of humor.
Kalift chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
Nice story.
PencilsCameras chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Awesome. I love how it's so cliche, but... not. And I love how I'm so expressive... hehe. Anyway, yeah. I'd favorite this, but I can't (for whatever reason) log in on my tablet. So. I love this. Yeah.
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, a judge wrote this review for it: Words cannot express my feelings for this story properly, each time I have read it, I have found myself crying with laughter.

It starts off with Sadie, the main character, ranting about her large feet (to which I can relate) and launches into a well thought out ‘Cinderella’ story. The main character Sadie is quirky and fun, completely in a world of her own as she twists situations in her life into fairy tale plots (including one amusing incident when a tiny dog becomes a dragon). Sally Can Wait very cleverly deals with Sadie’s slight tendency to be prejudiced, as it provides many humorous moments when she speaks aloud her beliefs that Jerry is a typical bad boy gang member, simply because he has ADHD and she met him in detention.

Jerry himself, really isn’t a bad boy, but a complete and utter sweetheart and it is heart-warming the way his friendship develops with Sadie over time and to watch how they interact.

The rest of the characters are superb, as Sally Can Wait never leaves anyone seeming flat. I particularly liked the conniving twins and the charming Brit, Erik, whom Sadie believes is her Prince Charming (ho hum).

Sally Can Wait’s prose is near flawless. As with anything, it has the occasional typing error, however this doesn’t detract from the story as a whole. And boy, what a story that is. The only thing I have to add is this: Go! Read it and tickle your funny bone (and no, not that one in your arm).
treat chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ibluey chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
Ah, this story was SO good! I was drawn to this story right from the very first (completely amazing) chapter! yay for sadie and jerry!
awaitingthedawn chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Poor child...must be so hard for her
awaitingthedawn chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Is she even sure he's in a gang? And Jerry's sweet. I want a friend like that.
dizzydreamer99 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I have noticed a small but common error in your work. You use the word 'aloud' when you are supposed to use the word 'allowed'. Aloud is when somebody says something out loud, and allowed is when you have permission. I thought it would be useful to tell you this as you seem to like the word allowed and it would be annoying to have to learn it later once it is drilled into your head even deeper.
Revolving Circles chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
I like this story although it seems to be a little confusing. Like I can't tell what is reality and what is Sadie's imagination. Rose's two-shots actually helped clarified things though. Sadie is funny and quirky which I hope is how you wanted her to be. I got addicted and wanted to see what would happen next and read the entire thing in one sitting. I don't think I could've handled it if I found this story when it was in-progress. I would actually like to find out dru's story which was never elaborated so there's still some more! ;)
Elaine chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
awww it was very cute! great writing. can't wait to see what happens next :)
Elaine chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
hi!
I'm loving your story! haha as of right now I think she could be cute with Jerry, but I'll keep reading. keep writing!
E chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
D dumbest story i've ever read and it is O.P (out of point) .
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hey there, this looks interesting, but I just wanted to point something out. Her height is extremely exaggerated. If heels made her 9 feet, then normally she would be around 8 and a half feet. Her feet would be way bigger. Not too mention she'd have a very short life expectancy and would likely have a lot of health problems. Just thought I'd point that out. Oh, and Gucci does make size 11 shoes.
868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »