Reviews for Fading Letters
glimpses from an ivory tower chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Firstly, thank you for reviewing Mellifluous...I really wanted feedback on that one, as it's not my usual style/topic. Sorry you had to look up the meaning of the title, I tend to be obscure like that.

"A simple confession,

left behind like broken seashells."

Oh, how brilliant. So unique and striking...perfect imagery. Your choice of words in this poem left me wondering what inspired in...regardless, it's beautiful. Your words painted a picture in my mind as I read it.

Excellent work, and thanks again.

Julia
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i love the last stanza...it's so memerizing...nice job!
Idiot Pilot chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I liked the lines about a tiny fragment of soul and the comparison of a simple confession being like broken seashells.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I REALLY love that second to last stanza... awesome piece
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wonderful imagery. The first line reminded me of Macbeth's "here upon the bank and shoal of time". Beautiful poem.
plummet chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I'm honestly...blown away. That was the best poem I've read in a long while; loved the tone, the idea, the wording...everything. Wonderful.

Sorry I haven't reviewed for so long; my life's so hectic that I can't keep up with all your awesome poetry. P
review chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
excellent expression. all of your poems have...i don't exactly know, but i guess theyre just so expressive...

stop by sometime. i posted a new work.
Suffering Beauty chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I loved all the descriptive words you used in this. Can't think of the proper term at the moment, but that doesn't matter. One of my favorite lines is: "Scripted words in Silk, heartfelt wishes in blue ink." Very beautiful piece of writing.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow. I love the whole feel and tone of the poem. The imagery was especially powerful in this piece. Heh, I love it! Hope to see you update soon
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
i am personally one for nostalgia

but it becomes dry after a while
multiples of six chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Beautiful. Other than that I don't really know what to say about it.. just all-around beautiful..
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Very nice poem. I like the imagery and the deeper meanings behind the lines. It all sounds so lovely put together. May you always feel inspiration whenever you sit down to write...

-HgBookworm
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Beautifully sad and joyful.

Thanks for the new poem.

Reni

Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I especially liked the last line "A simple confession, left behind like broken seashells". How true that is... My sister would always collect seashells whenever we went on vacations with the family. I would try to help her,but she wouldalways reject the ones I picked up. They weren't perfect, they'd be chipped, and she wouldn't want them. So too are simple confessions left behind.

I enjoy your poems. There's a mystical, dreamlike quality to them. They also possess the effortless quality that only a gifted person can invoke.

Cheers,
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Ah, such a deep poem. I enjoyed reading it, and you have a very unique style that I doubt anyone could ever imitate. I also found your pen name to be interesting as well. I believe it means Heart of Water, am I right? Anyways, thank you for the review and I hope you enjoyed the ramblings of a new fan of your work.