Reviews for For Love or Pride
EveningShades chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
gotta say I see that everyone is complaining about the format and yes it is very irritating but if they would just stop hating it and try to read it, it's not that hard. I like the plot so far, keep it up :)

XxDarknessRisingxX
Fish chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Don't really get why people are all complaining about the format, sure it's not as easy to read, but it's not impossible either.

Awesome plotline, it's been a while since I've enjoyed a read so much. )
ItalianQT chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Did u guys write this on aim? I liked the story summary but I couldn't read it like this. I think u guys would get a lot of reviews if u revised this story in to another format.
Isla Sangue chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
Ok, first off I like the concept of the story and overall the writing is good... but did you guys write it over msn or something? that would explain the timing and the names and the random 'brb' comments... i think if you want a higher readership, you should change the format - tbh i think you should anyway, cause its hard for anyone to read like this x
Jarvis 51 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I've been looking for a story like this to see how an idea I had might work. I have high expectations.
Red.Bunny.Slipers chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hello! I considered sending you a PM, but like that is not an option, I'll have to deal with the matter here. I would love to read your story, but the actual format makes it extremely difficult. Would you consider rewriting it for the our benefit? I am somekind of visually impared and I really can't read this format. Thanks for yout time!
Wind princess chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Nobody can read this,so why you keep it like this? CHANGE THE FORMAT YOU DUMBNUT! CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD? You have to be an IDIOT not to see that this isn't working out.
SALTY GOODNESS chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
i really want to read this story and i tried but i cant stand the format its just anoying and i find when written like this you miss out on the descritive side a bit mabey one day you could change but with 37 chpts its a big ask soz.
Meryll chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
This story seems to be very good. But unfortunately I have to say that it's too annoying to read in this format... I've stopped reading after the first chapter :(
HeatherLee chapter 15 . 2/15/2008
is this still in IM format? why would you ever keep a story like that? wouldnt it make more sense to just take out which of the authors say what so the reader could acutally read a story and not a conversation?
Jenn chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
You should really reformat this story... it makes it really hard to read with all the breaks. You'll probably get a lot more reviews and reads that way. The format really ruins the story... being that this story is a year old and only has now 7 reviews kinda speaks for itself. The ideas seem really good, but its just too hard to follow.
kat chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
take out all the little time stamps and name: it interupts the story and even though it sounds like a really cool story i am not even going to read it because of this.
Meg Wren chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Oh my god, this format! What possessed you to do this? I understand if you want to be recognized for your work, but this is a little excentric. This distracts from the story. Just put an short authors note at the end of each chapter you've written.
mel chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
I don't think its necessary to have your name and your friends name in front of every sentence. It takes away from the story honestly because the public already knows who the authors are. To tell you the truth the format was annoying.
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
wow. the chapter are so long I have to read them in section, but it's still pretty good though a little dramatic. :)