Reviews for Conversation
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I thought it was fascinating. I can't even begin to think how to write a piece of that length purely as conversation. I thought the flow between mother and daughter was brisk, funny and well in character as suits a mother and daughter. I liked it a lot, thank you for the pleasure.
RJ7237 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hahahahahaha amazing. Hahaha I love the ending.
blubbfreak chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
lol

this was so funny

i love this random stuff, that seems like it comes out of nowhere :D

well done!
gIrL bEhInD DeAtH chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I found this funny, and awesome!
scribble it chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
hahahah, I love this! Its so similar to the kind of conversations my mom and I have in the morning... although less about sex... and I don't know any cheerleaders. Being British and all.

I thought it was great- I'd love to meet Jane as well, she sounds like my kind of girl :P
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Since I read the whole thing I might as well review. The conversations did not seem realistic. Some of the words and topics were not, "mother daughter" conversations. I can't see this conversation without the mother screaming her head off at the daughter for using such languange. But that is just my oponion. Sorry if I sound harsh!
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
HAHAHAHA
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Amazing. The title was lame, but the story was crazy good. Like those pop-tart commertials :-)

Anyways, I was awed. You have potintial...get out there and do something with it.

-Amber
temblance chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This was really humorous, probably because it sounded so true. I could picture this happening between a lot of mothers and daughters out there. Nice job.
bluerinse chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
haha it's good but what made it better was when i mistakenly read:

“...Why are you taking a pillow in there?...”

as:

“...Why are you talking to a pillow in there?”

thus i thought the entire conversation (except for the very last bit) was actually Jane talking to herself, going through what her mother might say when she comes knocking on her door telling her to get up... hehe silly me
Shikaido Yuki chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
It's so cute! It looks 'ramblish' (is that even a word? bleh), but somehow it let me know about the different thoughts a mother and a daughter have - in a positive and good way. I love it!