Reviews for Dead Days
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
this one would be the best :P
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
.. I love it. ;_;
TallemeraRane chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wow..awesome. Really powerful. I can't even describe it..really great job. *internet high five* Keep it up!

Tally
temblance chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Oh, wow. I am a HUGE fan of pieces like these. I liked how you moved from seemingly random topic to topic on the different days, but they all come together to fit into the story. THe only section I didn't particularly enjoy was the Sunday one where her father was yelling at her. I think that all caps just annoy me in general, but there was something...I don't really know if I'm qualified to comment, but it seemed that his dialogue was a bit overdone/unrealistic. Just personal preference-I would have liked to see it more understated, since the rest of the story is very muted. It all has this bland sort of feel to it, but it really serves the story well, especially at the end when her death is glossed over.

hmm. I don't know if it's too late to vote, but this one was my favorite so far. All in all, an excellent experiment in dialogue.
bluerinse chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
i'll be honest; i found it slightly bland although it does leave the reader wondering. and i missed the bit where they're carrying her coffin and commenting on how heavy it is - was she overweight? does that have anything to do with her depression?
caralene chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Great read! I loved it!
InsaneOleander chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
oh wow

I really liked this. the format of it and the 'all in coversation' requirement really made it powerful.

sad that no one cared about her death at all- were you trying to imply that perhaps it was her dad who killed her since he left and no one could find him?
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow, quite mental. I don't know what else to say. I guess you really captured the 'throw-away' value of life. Its like nobody cares or even gives a second thought to her death.

Alan.