Reviews for Slime Volleyball
Supernatural 101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I don't know if you were trying for hummor but that was prety fummy.
punkturnedwriter chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hahaha. I enjoyed this at my own expense. Wish it was a little longer and more developed though.
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh, my. Very realistic. Very well written. Not the dialogue style most would have selected, but it IS very good.
temblance chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This one was just so funny. You've captured what a lot of fp is right here. It would have been really cool to see a full blown, longer and more developed satire though. I don't know if this contest had word limits, but my only cc would be to elaborate more. Otherwise, this was one of the funniest things I have read in awhile. I think all of us on this site know at least one person like Leo's sister...
King Patch chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Oohh, my ego is stroked. Great idea, I think this is every fp reader's worst nightmare, isn't it? Or would that be your boyfriend discovering your secret hoarde.. anyways, great short.
bluerinse chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
LOL i like how it pokes fun at those kind of readers (and potentially the person reading this) hehe. and maybe it's me but i've never come across 'noob' in any of the fictionpress stories b4 O.o which is about time it is exposed to bookworms ;P
you are so last summer chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LOL i enjoyed this. it's the ultimate parody, although you could've made it longer. i could do with another page or so of story-name-dropping and making fun! ;)
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Cool, its rare to see a story that has fictionpress as its base, nice effort.

Alan.